Weber DLC Review (Pic heavy!)

I find out in a few days time if they became available in time for Christmas delivery. There is a small box under the tree that contains either a DLC or a Merkur Futur. (or something completely random that just happens to be DE sized)

I like them so much I got a second DLC as a backup, just in case he discontinues the coated models. It's looking like the ARC may be done for...there is no longer any mention of it anywhere on his site.
I would like to get a polished head, though--they look great. I do wish he sold the heads separately.

Re: RE: Weber DLC Review (Pic heavy!)

Sencha said:
These are insane value for money (in a good way) :D

If the quality was more consistent I would agree. I do like them and have both an ARC and a polished one and mine have been fine. They are not as well made as the Feather AS-D1, or the iKons.

I really like the shaves I'm getting with my polished head Weber. I too wish the quality of the finish was a little better though. There are a couple spots on the side of the head that aren't completely polished. Not a huge deal I suppose and not worth returning the razor to the USA, but somewhat disappointing all the same.

Lose the beard said:
Sencha said:
These are insane value for money (in a good way) :D

If the quality was more consistent I would agree. I do like them and have both an ARC and a polished one and mine have been fine. They are not as well made as the Feather AS-D1, or the iKons.

Yeah I agree actually. The one I saw was very good for the cash but looking around it does seem their some QC issues from time to time.

Just to help some enabling, heres my Weber DLC with UFO Red Bronze Goliath XL and UFO U2:
UFORazorHandle-25.jpg

UFORazorHandle-22.jpg

UFORazorHandle-24.jpg

UFORazorHandle-35.jpg

UFORazorHandle-10.jpg

UFORazorHandle-9.jpg

UFORazorHandle-7.jpg

UFORazorHandle-17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom