Wales v Scotland

Go on the red ultras! Hahaha. I thought everyone in Aberdeen were ardent Tartan Army followers as Aberdeen are pisher than a very pishy thing. :p

Only teasing, used to live in Cruden Bay as a wee boy but my folks were too wary of sheep so we moved.

:D

NNathwani said:
Love it. :) It's not even about the old firm as well.

The Old who? :p

Aye Gardiner it hasn't been much fun following The Dons the last 20 years but we seem to have a decent team this season.

I know Cruden Bay very well and found the sheep to be most accomadating.;);)

Haha, I have many fond memories of Aberdeen vs Real Madrid in '83. What a game! The great Real made to look very ordinary. Gordon Strachan, Peter Weir, Doug Rougvie, Scott Masterson, John Hewitt, Mark McGhee, Alex McLeish, Willie Miller and a guid few more. Ordinary Scottish lads that did their team & country proud. And Alex Fergusson at the helm of course. Beat the mighty Bayern Munich on the way too.

I can remember a Rangers side with a young Ally McCoist getting emptied in the cup final 4-1 by the Dons. At look at all of us now. Sad times for Scottish football.

Gairdner said:
Haha, I have many fond memories of Aberdeen vs Real Madrid in '83. What a game! The great Real made to look very ordinary. Gordon Strachan, Peter Weir, Doug Rougvie, Scott Masterson, John Hewitt, Mark McGhee, Alex McLeish, Willie Miller and a guid few more. Ordinary Scottish lads that did their team & country proud. And Alex Fergusson at the helm of course. Beat the mighty Bayern Munich on the way too.

I can remember a Rangers side with a young Ally McCoist getting emptied in the cup final 4-1 by the Dons. At look at all of us now. Sad times for Scottish football.

Aye those were the days I had the pleasure of being at the Bayern Game at Pittodrie best game o football i have witnessed.
This summer was the time to try and revolutionize Scottish fitba but as usual the powers that be have just let it pass them by very sad.

Back
Top Bottom