Wales v Scotland

hunnymonster said:
You could have Sir Alex and/or Jose Morinho and the players would still be mince. A turd cannot be satisfactorily polished however skilled the polisher.

There's a ring of truth to that, sir. Vacancy to be announced in the morning papers - Wanted: Turd Polisher.

Owen Coyle before Strachan for me. Sure Strachan is the bigger name but how motivated is he right now. Nothing good will come of having a Hibs fan as international manager :angel:. However if he was up for the challenge, he might be just ideal for steadying the ship and sorting things out. He would certainly command respect and provide inspiration. As fine a turd polisher as any....

Owen Coyle has plenty of drive, ambition and nouse plus will be itching to prove himself again after his Bolton exit. I'm sure the players would take to him but would he take the job - might view at as a poisoned chalice. The younger and more exciting option, I think. Hope his turd polish is up to snuff.

Good suggestions, NNathwani. :D

Sorry I'll take that back Wales are the second worst team in Europe Scotland are the first, but look like the greatest team on the planet compared to Glasgow Rangers. It's a shame we can't field a Cardiff City team or Swansea they second team could win the Scottish premiership easily, I'm not a football supporter or fan, but how on earth do you motivate yourselves to watch Scottish league football always as me scratching my head?

pugh-the-special-one said:
Sorry I'll take that back Wales are the second worst team in Europe Scotland are the first, but look like the greatest team on the planet compared to Glasgow Rangers. It's a shame we can't field a Cardiff City team or Swansea they second team could win the Scottish premiership easily, I'm not a football supporter or fan, but how on earth do you motivate yourselves to watch Scottish league football always as me scratching my head?

Eh Pugh Glasgow rangers are a third division side what are you on about?

Yes I certainly know that Glasgow Rangers are a third division team, but that's exactly why I used that analogy, that's where Wales and Scotland are as far as footballing ability is concerned third division in the international ranks.

We weren't all that crap in 1967 when we beat the world champions on their own turf....Aye, 1967 and all that!

For your viewing pleasure:

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/LtC1pByt-os[/video]

If the smiling English can bask in the glory of the past, why shouldn't we? Wales? Where's that then....:p

Wales? Are you some kind of idiot Graeme? Don't you know any history? Wales is a region of England. It used to be a real country, until it was conquered in the 13th century by Norman England. They even have their own regional parliament. They might have done the same as Scotland - remain a country - however they weren't able to fight off the English. Unlike Wales Scotland managed to remain a country, with our own laws etc. We finally united with England in 1707, uniting England (and what used to be Wales) with Scotland to form the Kingdom Great Britain - the greatest Kingdom the world has ever known.

Yes I certainly know that Glasgow Rangers are a third division team, but that's exactly why I used that analogy, that's where Wales and Scotland are as far as footballing ability is concerned third division in the international ranks.

No Scottish team plays in the money rich environment of top tier English football. How would Cardiff & Swansea fair if stuck playing only Welsh teams all the time? They'd be worse than third division Rangers for sure as nobody with enough skill would want to play for them, Welsh born or not.

Get over it you only lost a game of football, nothing unusual about that now is it. But If you want to get personal and start about countries and who owns what and who controls this that and the other carry on because quite frankly I'm not interested I only started off by saying If Scotland couldn't beat Wales who are without doubt a total shite team they may as well throw the towel in, and they could, fuck talk about being a bad loser, take a chill pill. PS you don't by any chance have a bowler hat a drum and a orange sash?

Halk said:
Wales? Are you some kind of idiot Graeme? Don't you know any history? Wales is a region of England. It used to be a real country, until it was conquered in the 13th century by Norman England. They even have their own regional parliament. They might have done the same as Scotland - remain a country - however they weren't able to fight off the English. Unlike Wales Scotland managed to remain a country, with our own laws etc. We finally united with England in 1707, uniting England (and what used to be Wales) with Scotland to form the Kingdom Great Britain - the greatest Kingdom the world has ever known.

Get over it you only lost a game of football, nothing unusual about that now is it. But If you want to get personal and start about countries and who owns what and who controls this that and the other carry on because quite frankly I'm not interested I only started off by saying If Scotland couldn't beat Wales who are without doubt a total shite team they may as well throw the towel in, and they could, fuck talk about being a bad loser, take a chill pill.

I think you've perhaps misunderstood me - I'm attempting to have a bit of a laugh. Perhaps you shouldn't try to take the piss if you can't handle it being handed back to you.

Back
Top Bottom