Wales v Scotland

Tonight at football.

Anyone going/watching/interested?

Two teams who can't afford to lose equals a draw in my books.

From a Scottish point of view, I expect a bore draw followed by a gubbing in Belgium, with the silver lining of a new manager as a result.

Friends are away to Wales for it, I gave it a pass as I got a little jaded with the tartan army. My expectations match yours Steve, I don't rate our manager and I'd welcome a change.

Lets hope we play a positive line up with more than no strikers and hopefully Fletcher will start. In some ways it won't be so bad if we lose as it will hopefully mean the end of Levein.

That game was when I lost patience with Levein.

Anyone with half a footballing brain could see that his formation wasn't working after about 5 minutes. But not Levein. He has yet to acknowledge that he made a mistake and is stubborn to a fault.

I was a big fan of Levein during both his playing & managerial spells at my beloved Hearts but things aren't working so may need sorting sooner rather than later. I really hate early calls for managerial scalps: Man Utd fans screaming for Sir Alex's head before he built his first great foundations of success there for example. However, I'm just not convinced Levein is the man for this particular job - time will tell but what damage will have been done by then? Hmm.....

Back
Top Bottom