United/Moyes - Where has it all gone so wrong?

But then what do you do with Kagawa and Januzaj? I rate them both but like you said Utd are short of quality midfield players that can drive a team forward. If only Aaron Ramsey would have been turned by Fergie....

Blimey, didn't see that one coming from when they first announced him manager :icon_rolleyes: still, even happier days, he could be at Arsenal or Tottenham next season :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Lb1 said:
But then what do you do with Kagawa and Januzaj? I rate them both but like you said Utd are short of quality midfield players that can drive a team forward. If only Aaron Ramsey would have been turned by Fergie....

Fook them lol they can be on bench duty haha. Not consistent enough to be regulars. They need a Ramsey type midfielder but he ain't going anywhere!

As a Liverpool fan, I first of all need to say <Nelson> HA HA </Nelson>

But as for where it's gone wrong, firstly aging squad, you can't win a title with a crocked Ferdinand, a want away Vidic & Chris Smalling!

He brought fellaini in for £28M (when his release clause was £25M), missed out on Baines and fellaini can't get in the team. Mata was a good signing, but he doesn't have the support.

Van Pursestrings has been injured a lot and without his goals last season they would have been 7th.

I do think he needed more time, either that or they should have setup more signings last year, but with £28M sat on the bench, not a big surprise they don't want to entrust him with £150M in the summer.

Who do people think should replace him?
Adnan Januzaj was a world beater last year, this year, I can't remember seeing him.

Tactically Moyes got games against the big team wrong (5 points from 24).

RB73 said:
Blimey, didn't see that one coming from when they first announced him manager :icon_rolleyes: still, even happier days, he could be at Arsenal or Tottenham next season :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

c26e4f0598e3fb6f444f0cc882ad379c_zpse4c2b321.jpg

38edde357f971934a7b2582b2425f033_zpsdbf68199.jpg

2a3ba78081da9603a3012bb983444f2e_zps57c9041f.jpg

Needs to be a well known highly experienced guy, Louis van Gaal is the latest name to be linked, he's done some good things, the job was too big for Moyes, but for 10 months he wasn't given much time.

Back
Top Bottom