UKRob's razor

UKRob
There is quite a fashion for making blades with fantastical designs, choppers, axes, extreme points, ornately worked spines and/or gaudy multi coloured scales - they just don't begin to compare to this in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more with what you wrote. That is a beautiful example of Mike's very fine work.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I really am quite overwhelmed by the response I've had to my razors. I've never done what I do in the pursuit of money but quite frankly, if I don't sell razors I can't afford to keep making them. With the support of members of this forum and The Traditional Shaving company it looks as though Waterhouse Razors are here to stay :)

I should just say, as I eluded to in my last post, my razors and strops are now available from The Traditional Shaving Company

It's super exciting to have my work on sale through such a well established business. We're offering a choice of two razors and three different strops initially but this will grow over time. So far they've been selling faster than I can make them!

mikew said:
I should just say, as I eluded to in my last post, my razors and strops are now available from The Traditional Shaving Company in Leeds

http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk/448659-michael-waterhouse-england

It's super exciting to have my work on sale through such a well established business. We're offering a choice of two razors and three different strops initially but this will grow over time. So far they've been selling faster than I can make them!

Congrats mate - a well deserved break for you!

mikew said:
I should just say, as I eluded to in my last post, my razors and strops are now available from The Traditional Shaving Company

I'm not surprised at that Mike - at that price they are extremely good value. I know you can't class them as custom made but I look at other 'custom' makers who sell on US retail sites and they charge premium prices. Yours are no more than, say, an upper range TI. I know which one I'd prefer.

Jpshaver said:
Nice one Mike. Your razors deserve a wider audience

(Loving mine by the way)

You know the expression - without a photo it's not real. Why not add one to the thread. Apologies if you've already posted in the acquisitions - I missed it.

Mike posted a picture previously, it was the one with maccassar ebony scales and a blatant tribute (see rip off) of your own :icon_razz:

quote='UKRob' pid='381305' dateline='1405540395']
mikew said:

I'm not surprised at that Mike - at that price they are extremely good value. I know you can't class them as custom made but I look at other 'custom' makers who sell on US retail sites and they charge premium prices. Yours are no more than, say, an upper range TI. I know which one I'd prefer.

Jpshaver said:
Nice one Mike. Your razors deserve a wider audience

(Loving mine by the way)

You know the expression - without a photo it's not real. Why not add one to the thread. Apologies if you've already posted in the acquisitions - I missed it.
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom