UKRob's razor

Now i have regained the power of speech

Simply....

Stunning!

Also - if it wasn't actually made for someone.... your inbox would be red-hot with begging / pleading / bribes etc etc etc
I honestly love it!

Terry has it right - it's the lines, so crisp and accurate. As I said Mike, do wherever you feel is right for the scales, I'm more than happy right now.

By the way, I'm on Lanzerote and went to a bar that was supposed to be showing the FA Cup final - but for whatever reason, I ended up watching Barcelona play Athletico in the final game to decide the league. If Andy Grey were to come back tomorrow, it would not be too soon.

Bevel set, makers mark etched, scales shaped and oiled. The picture doesn't do this wood justice, it really is quite stunning in the real.

All that remains is to make a wedge, pin it all together, give it a final fluff and buff then hone it....

The wood to me looks stunning in the picture I can imagine how it looks in real life, the whole thing to me so far is awesome, and I have to admit I am speechless of what you have done.

I'm too much of a wimp to try a straight but I have found it fascinating following this thread with your pictures showing the process so far. Excellent workmanship.

Thanks guys.

Samuraijack, there's really nothing to it. You just have to spend all your money on machinery and materials, spend every waking moment thinking about razors and all your free time standing at a grinder :D

Mike - the timing looks auspicious in that I return from holiday tomorrow so maybe it will be available for a bank holiday week-end shave.

The scales and blade look super and I'm sure that the balance will also be spot on.

SamuraiJack said:
The wood to me looks stunning in the picture I can imagine how it looks in real life, the whole thing to me so far is awesome, and I have to admit I am speechless of what you have done.

mrjackoboy said:
that looks amazing.

Johnus said:
Very handsome.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Looks outstanding beautiful work Michael.

UKRob said:
The scales and blade look super and I'm sure that the balance will also be spot on.

What They Said ^^^^^^^^^

Fantastic work Mike

Back
Top Bottom