TSR Epsilon LE 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the added loft will alleviate this issue numbersix. Knot set at 27/55 is bordering on prickly but just beyond that. 58mm should hopefully be spot on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I don't think the 70th anniversary is Epsilon hair so we should be fine... I just wanted to let you know about the unusual characteristic of being so soft when dry and prickly when wet. This was not my experience with the Epsilon 2-bands, I just found those, both the 50 and 55, a bit to stiff for my taste. I think the 3-band at 58mm should be superb.

Thank you all information is very useful. I also find it to be very soft when dry. Unlike Shavemac and Paladin that are crispy to the touch. But when wet I experience no prickly sensation but if any shorter yes I think prickly hairs would force through. Like you say the 58 should be perfect.

I think I'm out as I suspect it will be too big for my liking. My biggest brush is a 28/51 RazoRock chubby extra silvertip (Zenith made, fan) which I thoroughly enjoy, soft and fluffy thing with decent backbone. But it is probably at my width limit. The added 7mm of loft in this LE would effectively make it even wider than the RR chubby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm out as I suspect it will be too big for my liking. My biggest brush is a 28/51 RazoRock chubby extra silvertip (Zenith made, fan) which I thoroughly enjoy, soft and fluffy thing with decent backbone. But it is probably at my width limit. The added 7mm of loft in this LE would effectively make it even wider than the RR chubby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem my friend. It is a fairly large brush. The brush on the far left is a Shavemac at 26/52 and the Epsilon at 27/55 on the right. Similar size on the face. The 28 will be luxurious :)

Hello Nishy, I am also out. I like small knots about 24 mm, and I think this brush is too big for me

I want to thank your job, and I wish you enjoy this brush

Greetings

Hello Nishy, I am also out. I like small knots about 24 mm, and I think this brush is too big for me

I want to thank your job, and I wish you enjoy this brush

Greetings
No problem my friend thank you for letting me know.

I'm potentially in please Nishy.

This will potentially be my first foray into the world of high end brushes so I could do with some guidance on which knot.

I currently own a plisson, SOC boar and a Duke 1. While the Duke (a present) is far too small, I do like the backbone on it. I find the SOC has a bit to much backbone. What do you think?

I'm potentially in please Nishy.

This will potentially be my first foray into the world of high end brushes so I could do with some guidance on which knot.

I currently own a plisson, SOC boar and a Duke 1. While the Duke (a present) is far too small, I do like the backbone on it. I find the SOC has a bit to much backbone. What do you think?
2 band my friend. Enough backbone super tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom