TSR Epsilon LE 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plural, silvertip and 2 band. Both set at 28/58.

I'm confused, are you implying 28/58 would be too soft and 26/58 too scrubby? I don't think so given the loft is the same.

What size knot do you have in the Epsilon series?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh! I lost my way in there somewhere! My interest in 28mm knots is about zero. Please count me out of this one.

Soft stencil brush and scrubby shaving brush.

Count me in. If we're choosing numbers I'd like 13 please. Nishy, what should I expect from the two-band in the size you mentioned?
Nice one Chris you won't be disappointed.

I would place this directly in between the Shavemac 2 band and the DO1 2 band. It has more backbone than the DO1 3 band. As you would expect from a high end knot it has no scritch or scratch. The key is the density which is spot on, a great price for such a high quality high density brush. Flow through is good and the tips are soft. Not gel tipped but a lovely feel.

Hi Nishy,

I am very interested in this, but am not exactly flush right now. I am just going to wait and see what happens with the handle if that's OK? Basically to be in I will probably want to sell one of my other brushes, so I need to know all the details before I can think about parting with one of them!

Sounds great, and these are a brush I definitely want to try!

Good work....as per usual!!! :)

Matt

Hi Nishy,

I am very interested in this, but am not exactly flush right now. I am just going to wait and see what happens with the handle if that's OK? Basically to be in I will probably want to sell one of my other brushes, so I need to know all the details before I can think about parting with one of them!

Sounds great, and these are a brush I definitely want to try!

Good work....as per usual!!! :)

Matt
No probs Matt, thanks for letting me know your thoughts. Hope to have you in soon :)

Sounds like a most excellent brush is being develop here.
Tempting but I will try and go and enjoy my New Forest two-bands and remind me about the difference between want and need [emoji57]

Really looking forward to seeing what stunning brush you lot comes up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a most excellent brush is being develop here.
Tempting but I will try and go and enjoy my New Forest two-bands and remind me about the difference between want and need [emoji57]

Really looking forward to seeing what stunning brush you lot comes up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DB I sold my NF to Billy to buy my Epsilon, one in one out and all that.

Nice one Chris you won't be disappointed.

I would place this directly in between the Shavemac 2 band and the DO1 2 band. It has more backbone than the DO1 3 band. As you would expect from a high end knot it has no scritch or scratch. The key is the density which is spot on, a great price for such a high quality high density brush. Flow through is good and the tips are soft. Not gel tipped but a lovely feel.

Thanks Nishy, that sounds like two band is the one for me. Really hoping that this one goes through with the handle as planned, although a barber would have been nice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom