TSR Epsilon LE 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello yes before anyone says it, it has happened again, I am sorry. Currently in negotiations with Juan over another LE brush offering. It will be based on Vie Long Epsilon silvertip badgers. Details will follow as they are confirmed. Your wallets may hate me, but hopefully your hearts won't! :)

Confirmed so far:

Handle: we have requested an anchor shape, same as the brush to the left in the pictures above or:
http://www.wiborgshavingbrushes.com/en/handle-shapes/the-anchor-28-bulb-ebony-white-badger.html

Colour is algae:
http://www.theturnersworkshop.co.uk/shop/pen-blanks/acrylic-blanks/algae-acrylic-pen-blank.html

Knots will be set at 28/55. Both silvertip and 2 band badger options will be available.

Engraving to be via a coin on the bottom of the brush as below:
http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/supe...as-vie-long-75-aniversario-8422554160009.html

Price wise with a moulded coloured anchor handle including engraved coin, we are hoping to keep at the same price as a 26mm. That being 136 euros for the 2 band and 154 Euros for the silvertip (still negotiating). Those outside the EU can also purchase these and of course tax free. Negotiations on going.

I would like to calculate quantity of brushes required. So if you could register your interest and the type of knot you would like in the thread. I will update the list thank you. We will be limiting the number of this group buy.

1. NISHY 2 BAND
2. NISHY SILVERTIP
3. MOTTO SILVERTIP
4. FLOBBERDOB 2 BAND
5. WAYNEMATTISON 2 BAND
6. NUMBERSIX SILVERTIP
7. SAMEER SULTAN 2 BAND
8. MORECOLOUR 2 BAND
9. DJ-STEVED SILVERTIP
10. REBEC11 2 BAND
11. ESSRBC11 2 BAND
12. ESSRBC11 SILVERTIP
13. CHRIS.HALE 2 BAND
16. DIPESH 2 BAND
22. MR_SMARTEPANTS 2 BAND
23. MR_SMARTEPANTS SILVERTIP
27. JDS 2 BAND
28. JODYPRESS 2 BAND

Last edited:
Hello yes before anyone says it, it has happened again, I am sorry. Currently in negotiations with Juan over another LE brush offering. It will be based on Vie Long Epsilon silvertip badgers. Details will follow as they are confirmed. Your wallets may hate me, but hopefully your hearts won't! :)

All that is confirmed so far is that the base will have a coin inserted with relevant TSR engravings.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Does your fiancée know you are spending valuable wedding planning time organising group buys?

Does your fiancée know you are spending valuable wedding planning time organising group buys?
If she did I would be sent to an asylum for my own good. Luckily she doesn't have a clue, going to be harder when we live together, trying to explain that a new brush is in fact an old one but the handle changed colour isn't going to ride ;)

If she did I would be sent to an asylum for my own good. Luckily she doesn't have a clue, going to be harder when we live together, trying to explain that a new brush is in fact an old one but the handle changed colour isn't going to ride ;)

I am sure she has similar conversations with her girl friends about shoes that look the same, but are actually a different colour...same goes for hand bags etc :D Balance :)

I know this has been mentioned in previous LEs, but cannot find it (phone navigation): how about US buyers and taxes? Juan surely knows how that goes :)

Short update gents, the handle will be completely custom as well. Meaning not current stock shape or colour. We shall be deciding on the handle and colour and will update as soon as we have decided. Now's the time for bribes ;)

All that is confirmed so far is that the base will have a coin inserted with relevant TSR engravings.

I still think the TSR LE brushes should be renamed LLE (Less Limited...) due to the frequency of them ;)
Having said that....an LLE Epsilon is, to me, a whole lot more interesting than a Shavemac. Good on you and really looking forward to seeing what handles, colors and knots might be offered up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom