TSR Custom Brush

I like both handles but for perfection IMO you couldn't go wrong with an acrylic version of the 1305 handle.

My ideal brush would be a 1305 handle (I like wood and current colours but for a custom I wouldn't mind) and a 75% badger - 25% boar mix.

Am definitely up for one of these, however as previously mentioned as long as it's not too expensive will be OK.

Personally I like the idea of the bottom pic - 730 was it? As well as what someone suggested before with TSR embossed on the handle top and Sahving Room painted on the side? Have no real colour preference but cream, black & clear sound like good options to me.

Do we have any idea on when it will be produced and available to buy?
How many people at this point have confirmed on this, i.e. how far away is the magic number of 50?

i'm currently testing a prototype :hungrig

haven't been on in a while to post progress (loads on with decorating and the garden etc) but it's so soft i doubt there's any boar in it :lol:

will post more when i get a spare minute ;)

hando said:

haven't been on in a while to post progress (loads on with decorating and the garden etc) but it's so soft i doubt there's any boar in it :lol:

Ye cannae say that and not post a pic, that will cause a riot, sod the decorating and give us a peek.

Audiolab said:
hando said:

Ye cannae say that and not post a pic, that will cause a riot, sod the decorating and give us a peek.

Don't worry, when he says he's decorating, he means the brush, further to my PM to include a picture of the The last supper on the handle! lol ;)

At an exact scale, brush stroke for brush stroke...

Audiolab said:
hando said:

Iye.. you cannot dangle the bait.. and then fish it back. looking forward to seeing this. : :)

Any chance of their only being a limited run of say 10-15 of these, some plated gold edging and pushing the price up to say around £150... :?:

out of luck lads, me no have digital camera :eek: :shock: :roll:

it'll get tested by me for a while and then i was going to pass it on round the troops

i actually like it as it is with the wooden handle size and shape it came in

hando said:

it'll get tested by me for a while and then i was going to pass it on round the troops

I can borrow you an etch a scetch, we can then just post it around... ;)

RB73 said:
hando said:

Don't be ridiculous, that would take ages!! :roll: A much better idea would be for him to use the Paint programme on his computer just like I have. He can draw a picture of the brush. Obviously he'll have to put a bit more detail in than I have in this example.

Attachments

• TSR Brush.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 21
Pig Cat said:
RB73 said:
hando said:

Don't be ridiculous, that would take ages!! :roll: A much better idea would be for him to use the Paint programme on his computer just like I have. He can draw a picture of the brush. Obviously he'll have to put a bit more detail in than I have in this example.

I truly worry sometimes... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom