TSR brush...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsr3.jpg
tsr3a.jpg

New and used, I like it so far.

Looking Gooooood!

How's it working out for density? I ask this because I'm currently experiencing a Simpson's Colonel that (on some soaps at least) seems rather too dense - and I'd be hesitant over a brush that was any denser.

Looking good Tony! :D

Much appriciated, that you´re doing this... I need another brush as much as an hole in the head, but in this case it´s a slam duck, or whatever you britts say ;)

Mikael said:
Looking good Tony! :D

Much appriciated, that you´re doing this... I need another brush as much as an hole in the head, but in this case it´s a slam duck, or whatever you britts say ;)
Much the same feeling here. There was this thing about how many brushes you need - well, I think that for the amount of money I've spent on brushes I could have had a LOT of canned goo :mrgreen: :roll:

But I like this brush

Very happy with this prototype so far, good density and face feel and spent 20 minutes test lathering with soaps n creams and the tips have softened very nicely.

I also spoke to Lee Sabini late afternoon with just the livery to finalise, the price will be £60 inc. recorded delivery irrespective of destination. Comparatively it represents good value and I will start a new thread and be in touch with everybody who's shown an interest with purchase details.

I've asked for this thread to be closed, will start another with this brushes details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom