To shave or not to shave...

Dr Rick said:
Such fear of grey. Let's wear our years honestly, say I.

Absolutely. Actually I do rather like the contrast. It also reminds the ladies that I'm not actually twenty seven, much to their surprise.

Oh yes, and it the grey in the beard takes your attention away from the grey in the hair. :icon_rolleyes:

Bechet45 said:
Why are you all banging on about a bit of grey in his beard at his tender young age? It's his eyebrows and hair cut that need attention! Mind, judging by his shirt, he is going for that floppy, unkempt look so popular on Friday and Saturday mornings.

:mad:

I had a beard until recently. Had been in hospital, hadn't shaved and couldn't be ar**d. I looked in the mirror after a week or so and Kenny Rogers beard was looking back at me! 'Hi there cowpoke' it said. Frightened me to death. My wife was not impressed with my country legend hirsuteness, I said calm down Lady, thought she had picked a fine time to leave me. Rather than be coward of the county I picked up my trusty slim and a clean towel, fell into my hand naturally actually, I suppose you gotta know when to hold them, when to fold them, shaved the blighter off, approached my beloved with amorous intent and told her we've got tonight. She told me to **** off! I begged her not to take her love to town. Had a sore bloody face after my shave mind you. Fizzer must get de-conditioned (Is that a word? who cares!)
Apologies to any Kenny fans. PS I was at school with Sheena Easton, albeit a few years her junior. What a pain in the tail she was! Made you want to leave school, probably on the morning train, mind you she had the look....... MUST STOP!

He's the spitting image alright...

rupert-everett-20060822-154068.jpg

keep it, and grow your hair longer, tell your wife that you were trying to style yourself like Brad Pitt:

brad-pitt-beard.jpg

mind you, there is some grey in there so just put on some weight and go for the full on Grizzly Adams:

47518.jpg

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."
But... It is the 21st century! Use you computer to add to and detract from your current look.
iPhone app: BeardMe 1.99$us

Not a bad looking beard. As long as they're trimmed and the neck line is kept clean I think they look fine. I once sported one myself and very nice it was too, then I spent a week in Miami and the heat and humidity made it unbearable so it had to go. Of course, I had less white in my beard back then... :icon_sad:

Back
Top Bottom