time to start seen all the hype cant resist

fair enough, I will take a leaf out of your book, i should finish the surplus I already have before going and getting others

So should I but I now have a list of all the soaps and creams I have to keep track of what I have available to trade and what I have tried and not liked (and why). I'm up to 97 tried (crazy) and have 66 'in stock' right now! That doesn't include lines like Arko, Palmolive and Wilkinson Sword shaving sticks and TOBS Shaving Shop cream where I have at least one more!
And I have only just started to touch the really high end soaps creams!

I am struggling to find places to put it all, let alone use it!

NotTheStig said:
So should I but I now have a list of all the soaps and creams I have to keep track of what I have available to trade and what I have tried and not liked (and why). I'm up to 97 tried (crazy) and have 66 'in stock' right now! That doesn't include lines like Arko, Palmolive and Wilkinson Sword shaving sticks and TOBS Shaving Shop cream where I have at least one more!

I'll gladly take some off your hands?

Worth a try I spose....
:icon_razz:

Wow I thought I had a lot my significant other cheekily pinched two brushes without my notice and the. Sent a picture message 3 hours later with the two brushes and a random note! I think I then realised I have too many and I only have 5 brushes haha!

But back to my main point that is a lot of creams and soaps can you recommend me any apart from castle f

Castle forbs and TOBS I love creams jus had a shave with mr Taylor's love it

Sorry I'm sti in awe I have also tried Palmolive, Ingrams and proraso

Re: RE: time to start seen all the hype cant resist

SmallBeard said:
NotTheStig said:

Worth a try I spose....
Well I did have a recent thread in BST but no takers.

Re: RE: time to start seen all the hype cant resist

Nishy said:
So I bought an EJ89 lined handle DE, looks like that wagon wasn't too far away

The blades will be with you as well soon so no excuses. I recommend you try with the Astra Superior Platinum to start with.

Thanks to all and to all thanks, I shall update my experience in due course, I'm keeping my expectations to a minimum to give it a realistic review

NotTheStig said:
Modern German - draggy. Vintage English - excellent. The latter English look identical to the modern German ones so avoid those which say Solingen, Germany.
But you might like them...

Subtle way of saying "some like a bit of a drag", right? :icon_razz:

NotTheStig said:
SmallBeard said:
NotTheStig said:

Worth a try I spose....
Well I did have a recent thread in BST but no takers.

Well if you want to make some room in your bathroom cabinet...

Back
Top Bottom