The Month of Movember is upon us!

Well this is the stage I'm at already. Sorry about cheating a little. This is three days' growth. I will give it a good couple of days before shaving and see what happens.

p1010448v.jpg

IanM said:
Good God, Man! It looks like you have a magnetic face and somebody threw some iron filings at it!!!

Ian

I am quite a hairy fellow. Mrs PC uses a variety of cunning methods to keep my eyebrows from meeting my hairline. :s

At work today, we all lined up against the wall to have our mugshots taken. The idea being we take them daily and then try to create a time-lapsed "video" at the end :D

I have my morning shave at about 7AM every day and was completely clean shaven yesterday.

Today, I had a clean shave everywhere other than the upper lip area. Then, the daily mugshot was taken about 1PM - so about 30 hours of growth for the upper lip and just 6 hours of growth elsewhere... Here is said mugshot:

Adam-01112011.jpg

I'll donate a soap of your choice (subject to availability:icon_redface:) to whichever member raises the most cash. PM me if you think you're the winner, and post on here.

I'm trying to remember the last time I actually saw a man with a moustache. They used to be fairly common when I was a teenager, but very rare nowadays. They aren't aging in the way that beards are. I remember a friend I had at uni, who had a great big beard, long and rectangular. When he shaved it off, he literally looked 20 years younger.

soapalchemist said:
I'm trying to remember the last time I actually saw a man with a moustache. They used to be fairly common when I was a teenager, but very rare nowadays. They aren't aging in the way that beards are. I remember a friend I had at uni, who had a great big beard, long and rectangular. When he shaved it off, he literally looked 20 years younger.

Let's hope that he wasn't nineteen then. :icon_eek::p

Pig Cat said:
Well this is the stage I'm at already. Sorry about cheating a little. This is three days' growth. I will give it a good couple of days before shaving and see what happens.

p1010448v.jpg

My goodness - a TSR member who looks even hairier than I do after 3 days!:angel::icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom