The Month of Movember is upon us!

Oh my god what an idiot I am!! This evening my beard was so irritating that I decided to shave it off leaving the moustache behind. I had a shower then got out my straight and some TOBS Rose. The shave was excellent and I was really in the zone, scything through great swathes of beard hair. It was at this point that something akin to muscle memory must have taken hold. I was listening to an argument about Greece on the radio when I did a double-take in the mirror. I had shaved the side of my moustache off! What a disaster, what am I supposed to do now? If I shave the other side to balance it out I'll look like either Charlie Chaplin or Hitler - not sure which is worse. If I shave the whole thing off I'm back to where I started. At the moment I'm planning to spend the weekend indoors and hope that I've got something to play with come Monday, though I'm not sure whether my family will allow this.

Whata mistaka to make!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
Well this is the stage I'm at already. Sorry about cheating a little. This is three days' growth. I will give it a good couple of days before shaving and see what happens.

p1010448v.jpg

My goodness - a TSR member who looks even hairier than I do after 3 days!:angel::icon_razz:

i dont look that hairy if i dont shave for a week or two

I had a bit of a moment with mine, this morning. I intended to go for a Zapata style 'tache, but accidentally caught one of the vertical parts of it, so may have to abandon that idea.

I have always thought that, to have an easy life, you need to have either a full beard or be totally clean shaven. I am discovering this theory to be quite correct. There are enough things to shave around on one's face, without adding hairy objects to the list of obstacles.

Ian

Pig Cat said:
Oh my god what an idiot I am!! This evening my beard was so irritating that I decided to shave it off leaving the moustache behind. I had a shower then got out my straight and some TOBS Rose. The shave was excellent and I was really in the zone, scything through great swathes of beard hair. It was at this point that something akin to muscle memory must have taken hold. I was listening to an argument about Greece on the radio when I did a double-take in the mirror. I had shaved the side of my moustache off! What a disaster, what am I supposed to do now? If I shave the other side to balance it out I'll look like either Charlie Chaplin or Hitler - not sure which is worse. If I shave the whole thing off I'm back to where I started. At the moment I'm planning to spend the weekend indoors and hope that I've got something to play with come Monday, though I'm not sure whether my family will allow this.

Whata mistaka to make!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well done PC and matt LOL!:icon_razz:

Well, six days in, and there's no denying that something is happening on my upper lip. Can't imagine how ridiculous I must look to others - especially the people I've been interviewing for jobs during the week! :O

12f9a4ed46814302c76457de50efbb60-4eb6bb986fa4e-hero.jpg

P.S. If anyone wants to donate, my profile is here: http://MoBro.co/Hax

Hax said:
Well, six days in, and there's no denying that something is happening on my upper lip. Can't imagine how ridiculous I must look to others - especially the people I've been interviewing for jobs during the week! :O

At least you have 100% of your 'tache and not one with some missing. What there is of mine is doing OK. I think that a proper pencil moustache has long hair in the middle that is waxed outwards, but I haven't got time for that. Perhaps I'll keep it permanently. :s:blush:

Nice one Ian, looking good!! Here's me with my annoyingly lop-sided moustache.

p1010482s.jpg

I am trying to shape it a bit, but it is proving tricky. I am starting to see why wearing a moustache could get quite addictive.

Back
Top Bottom