The Month of Movember is upon us!

Well this is the stage I'm at already. Sorry about cheating a little. This is three days' growth. I will give it a good couple of days before shaving and see what happens.

p1010448v.jpg

At work today, we all lined up against the wall to have our mugshots taken. The idea being we take them daily and then try to create a time-lapsed "video" at the end :D

I have my morning shave at about 7AM every day and was completely clean shaven yesterday.

Today, I had a clean shave everywhere other than the upper lip area. Then, the daily mugshot was taken about 1PM - so about 30 hours of growth for the upper lip and just 6 hours of growth elsewhere... Here is said mugshot:

Adam-01112011.jpg

I'm trying to remember the last time I actually saw a man with a moustache. They used to be fairly common when I was a teenager, but very rare nowadays. They aren't aging in the way that beards are. I remember a friend I had at uni, who had a great big beard, long and rectangular. When he shaved it off, he literally looked 20 years younger.

soapalchemist said:
I'm trying to remember the last time I actually saw a man with a moustache. They used to be fairly common when I was a teenager, but very rare nowadays. They aren't aging in the way that beards are. I remember a friend I had at uni, who had a great big beard, long and rectangular. When he shaved it off, he literally looked 20 years younger.

Let's hope that he wasn't nineteen then. :icon_eek::p

Back
Top Bottom