The Ashes

I'm reminded of the golfer knee deep in snow, hacking his way out of a bunker. He says to his partner - "You should meet my brother, he's a real fanatic!"
In my case, it's my sister. Within seconds of the end of a match (Doesn't matter if it's football, cricket, rugby etc.) she's on the phone with a post match review. It's in the genes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's not over yet.

This old timer went off to bed purring like a kitten, knowing the lads would do it. Woke about 2 am just to make sure and managed some more sleep. I didn't think they'd roll over in half an hour.

I'll be glad when this series is over.

Couldn't sleep, so I started watching just in time to see Michael Clarke's wicket. Poor sod, I almost feel sorry for him. Dreadful series with the bat, only one decent score, and now having to captain a poor side in danger of further humiliation in front of the cricketing world. Khawaja, on the evidence of his pre-Swann innings looks like the real deal, but Swanny undid him fairly easily. Once past Hussey and Haddin we're into Australia's ever-lengthening tail.

More coffee required. It's raining (again).

Regards

Ian

Back
Top Bottom