SuperMax Shaving Cream

Must of changed the formula. Bought 2 tubes there in savers and the smell is different. Not as strong and sweet as yhe blue tubes. Has any one used the new stuff yet.

Used the new stuff this morning. Prefer the smell of the new one - almost non-existent and I prefer inoffensive to polarising!
Performance seems good for a cream.

I'm glad to see the SuperMax cream available once again. It disappeared of the shelves for some time, and I thought it had been discontinued for good.
From what I've heard, the smell has been changed but the performance is still the same.
I really like this cream, very good value and a good performer. I'll be trying the new white/orange version very soon.

I bought some of the Bulgarian stuff from Savers been using it for a couple of days it's very good. I'd love to try the Indian version as I use Supermax blades. Anyone found a supplier?

Been using the blue tube supermax for a couple of weeks now, its a great shave and lathers up very well on my Wilkinson sword brush a great explosion of lather. Will have to try and get the blades to see what they are like with it too.

Always nice to see an old thread resurrected :icon_razz:

Last time I got Supermax blades was from PoundStretcher - not sure if they still do them...

supermax-blue-diamond-double-edge-razor-blades.jpg

There was a chemist near me who sold Supermax Cream. By the time I'd finished it he didn't sell it anymore which was a bit of a letdown.

So I just had to go ahead and try multiple other creams and soaps instead. Silver linings and all that.

Back
Top Bottom