SuperMax Shaving Cream

Had a tube of this for a while now used it a few time am i quite like it. Saw it the other day in savers for 79p a tube that has to be some of the best value cream around just now

Has this stuff been discontinued. I have searched all the usual pound shops and discount stores including savers and the rest. I can't find it anywhere except online for silly money per tube.

Any ideas please

I've seen it here in Ireland recently in Dealz, which is your equivalent of a pound shop. €1.49 for almost everything.

Edit. The can, not the tube.

Im in NI so thought they couldnt be bothered with sending us more stock to shops anymore. Im must look up dealz and see if there is one in letterkeny as I go there often.

Thanks

If you go to the SuperMax website, you may find they still offer it - one or two tubes, cant remember - along with 750 Blue Diamond blades and a shavette (which should be thrown away immediately) for £7.50. Hunt more and they may sell you cream alone.

A quick look on ebay has a guy selling six tubes for £5.50 plus postage (I'm set to being in the US so I don't know the postage). Even at £12 all in, that's £2 a tube which is a good price, surely? You don't want six - sell 'em on or keep 'em. I was given a tube yesterday and told the giver, "You can never have enough SuperMax cream".

SuperMax cream with a Blue Diamond blade with your favourite razor and brush gets pretty close to heaven!

Macca Root shave cream from Bodyshop is another excellent but cheap shave cream if you wait for the right offer.

pgachapman said:
Im in NI so thought they couldnt be bothered with sending us more stock to shops anymore. Im must look up dealz and see if there is one in letterkeny as I go there often.

Thanks

I'm in Carlow on Tuesday, I'll check their latest stock and let you know how it goes.

I popped into a savers branch today and spoke to the manager. She said they have stopped selling supermax ultimate 3 due to it not being very popular and they wont be getting it back in again.

pgachapman said:
I never got to check letterkenny yet. But they are the same thing as our poundland and they dont stock any

I can't take the guilt any more...I've got three tubes I was saving for a rainy day :blush:

PM me your address and I'll PIF one to you and then you can decant some (do you 'decant' shaving cream?) and post the rest of the tube on to JB74 to try.

Indeed, Savers at only 79p!

Photo0763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom