Suggestions for a May Raffle

Carl the razor is 238 Euro here's the link and here's the number code for the scales 8-S0002 which you have a choice of four different colours.
http://www.revisor-solingen.de/index.php/en/razors/revisor/8-8/8-0001-detail

Question, I am guessing the scales are an option? As in, no money added?
So an option to be picked by the lucky winner prior to ordering?

pugh-the-special-one said:
Carl the razor is 238 Euro here's the link and here's the number code for the scales 8-S0002 which you have a choice of four different colours.

AlexNoodles said:
Question, I am guessing the scales are an option? As in, no money added?
So an option to be picked by the lucky winner prior to ordering?

The scales are included in the cost of the razor they just give you the option of four and you can pick which ones you want with the razor then they fit them and send you the razor, as Revisors ordering is not like making a straight forward purchase so I don't think it would be practical to leave it up to the winner to place the order because after all Carl's putting this together and I would think he needs to make the purchase without asking the winner what scales he wants.

Au contraire, mon ami! I don't roll for a winner till the money is all in and I won't order the razor till the money is all in - so it's not hard for the winner to chose the scales as long as he's quick about letting me know. I'll probably come back to you, Jamie - this Revisor ordering 'system' seems to be most clumsy. I guess we know which scales you want!

Can you please confirm that the scales are included with the cost of the blade = one complete razor?

Say £190 is a lot of £5 tickets + six more for TSR. What say you we sell without limit from the get-go. Maybe limit it to five? or stay at two?

Let's let Carl make the choice or else this may turn into a protracted General Election!

I would be happy with any choice of scales. Time to get this going I think!

Yes Carl they are included they just give you the option of 4 different scales the razor order number is 8-0001 plus there are 4 other numbers which are the different scale options 8-S0001 8-S0002 8-S0003 8-S0004, when you make email contact with Revisor Carl you tell him you want the razor with this order number 8-0001 plus the scale number which are all on the same page, then he will send you the payment order.

Yes Carl they are included they just give you the option of 4 different scales the razor order number is 8-0001 plus there are 4 other numbers which are the different scale options 8-S0001 8-S0002 8-S0003 8-S0004, when you make email contact with Revisor Carl you tell him you want the razor with this order number 8-0001 plus the scale number which are all on the same page, then he will send you the payment order.

Got it! Cheers, Jamie.

3drew101 said:
Bechet45 said:
That is a very kind offer, thanks, Drew - but one which we can't accept as my Rules exclude you from the raffles - for the time being anyway. You need to have at least two meaningful posts.

Why don't you go to the Welcome forum and introduce yourself?

Edit: Aha! if you are The Straight Razor on Facebook then I'm going to get chewed by some of our straight shavers! Some bloody lovely razors there!

Ok Bechet45,

I've posted on the straight razor forum introducing myself, as for a razor for the raffle if I cant give you one for this raffle maybe for the next one?

Look at that! you are up to nine posts already and thus eligible to buy tickets and donate razors. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom