Sprouts

MrDentini said:
The most powerful farts generator I have tried is called "Lampascioni" (latin: Muscari comosum), a bulb similar to an onion. You can kill elephants afterwards. :D :D

I might ask for one of those next time I visit Italy. Hope I don't get thrown out of the country

WiffWaff said:
MrDentini said:
The most powerful farts generator I have tried is called "Lampascioni" (latin: Muscari comosum), a bulb similar to an onion. You can kill elephants afterwards. :D :D

I might ask for one of those next time I visit Italy. Hope I don't get thrown out of the country

You'll only find them in the Puglia or in the Basilicata regions. No need to buy the return ticket, you'll be flying home in some other way LOL. :angel:

I have 'em most Sundays.

Boiled to within an inch of their lives.

I put vinegar on mine which I think is a North Nottingham 'thing' as I know of at least 3 other people who have vinegar on them.

You all know you'll be trying it !!!

joe mcclaine said:
I have 'em most Sundays.

Boiled to within an inch of their lives.

I put vinegar on mine which I think is a North Nottingham 'thing' as I know of at least 3 other people who have vinegar on them.

You all know you'll be trying it !!!
My Mrs will cook sprouts and gravy and cover them in mint sauce,with vinegar in the mint sauce of course :icon_biggrin:

Pig Cat said:
I thought sprouts turned in to bubble & squeak whenever you eat them. Geddit? Sounds a bit like fart sounds?? :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

From what I understand, the bubbling and squeaking is caused by the mice in the microwave. Did I get that right?

What kinda sprouts are you guys talking about? Maybe they're called something different over here, unless you mean Brussel sprouts.

Back
Top Bottom