Olive Oil Soap and Man Cave Olivestone Facial Scrub
3P Preshave Cream
RR Caribbean Holiday Soap
RR Barber brush in Black
Sabre loaded with a GEM SS blade (#4)
Alum Block and rinse
Lacura Duo Lift AS Balm
Molecule 01 ISO E Super EDP

The weekend starts early for me. Off to an indoor beach party to celebrate a friend's 50th. Fancy Dress required! Perfect 3 pass BBS shave. Used the Caribbean Holiday soap to go with the theme. Thats me set for the night.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cold Water + EVOO
Proraso White
Barbear Classico Mistura
Gem Junior Bar + Temple8 S/S Handle
More Cold Water
Quorum A/S

Really nice near BBS today, thought I'd use the Jr Bar, beautiful design and easy to use.
The Mistura is the smallest brush I have, but it performs really well and has a great face feel.

Have a great evening Gents!

Chris, PM me your address and I will send you a bit of hone stone from a rolls razor set, that's what I used. :) It wouldn't do any harm to smooth off any sharp bits on the spine as well if you think that's where you are picking up your scratches, it could well be both, the cuts from the front corners of the blade and the light scratching from the spine, I will round the spine a little too, thanks :)

@Blademonkey

Cheers mate, PM sent. If there is anything I can do in return, please let me know.

All the best,

Chris

Fri 11th Aug
RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Speick Active
General Alu. & S/S Handle
Kai Titan Pink ( 2 )
Alum Rub/ Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S lotion

From the off have found the Alu.General too light for me, as a result have paired it up with a Chunky S/S Handle. Yesterday had a great Shave with its Brass brother whose performance was boosted by a S/S knurled Handle. The new S/S General is going to a have a knurled handle;)

Using this longer Handle found the Razor to be quite manouvreable, but a bit on the light side.Had during the Shave to be careful to be careful not to put pressure on the Razor. Was quite a smooth and comfortable Shave, with a pretty good close all round finish.

IMG_1505.jpg

Friday 11th August
RazoRock Plissoft
OSP Bay Rum
The General
Feather Pro #1
Alum wash
BigBoars No4 Bay Rum
Lacura Body Moisturiser
DtQ542f.jpg

I managed to damage the edge of the Proline blade removing it after the last shave, so I swapped it for a Feather Pro. Nice blade, but not as smooth as the Proline. Will have to see if it smooths out on subsequent shaves.

Friday's shave

Pre-shave - Shower and face wash with Wright's Cold Tar Soap, followed by Warm water and Elemis Pre-shave Oil.
Razor - ATT SE1
Blade - KAI Captain Titan Mild (Pink) (day 6).
Soap - Executive Shaving Natural Shave Cream.
Brush - Omega Hi-tech Synthetic (Barbour Pole).
Bowl - Little Wren Pottery shave bowl.
Post shave - Myrsol "Lemon" After shave Splash and Ibiza-Aloe - Aloe Vera Gel.

A very relaxed 3 pass shave this morning: WTG, ATG and XTG.

Skin felt great all day - smooth, clean, supple, fresh.

All the best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom