SOTD Saturday 4th November 2017 - Friday 10th November 2017

image.jpg ~SOTD~ 10th November

Prep ~ Face wash with Mysore Sandelwood soap
Razor ~ Fatip Grande ( on loan from @Shave to the grave )
Blade ~ Iridum Super Extra Stainless
Soap ~ Natural Ireland " Natural " (Pass-Around)
Brush ~ Razorock Italian Barber Synthetic
Post ~ BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent ~ Minoture by Paloma Picasso

A close clean shave, razor, soap and blade working in perfect harmony.
Finnishing off with BBA PSB and a body spray of Minoture, perfect!

Have a fab Friday people...........:)

Last edited:
Razor -Gillette Slim Adjustable (7)
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Brush - Maseto 2 band the big yin
Soap - Saponificio Varesino 70th
Post - Lucky Tiger, Aloe Vera Gel
A/S - Tom Ford Noir Anthracite EDP (sample)
IMG_5081.JPG
Smashing two pass shave and I'm feeling a lot better after my op ( pain has eased considerably). I'm going to chance it and head out tonight to see a play with the wife and a few friends,"Train Spotting",at the Citizen's Theatre Glasgow.

CHOOSE LIFE !!!

I would also like to thank all the guys who wished me a speedy recovery,it was very much appreciated :)

a99e67f02717dba39c5c2c8fabb4be85.jpg

hammered with half a fresh Sputnik perfectly plain ;-)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Razor -Gillette Slim Adjustable (7)
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Brush - Maseto 2 band the big yin
Soap - Saponificio Varesino 70th
Post - Lucky Tiger, Aloe Vera Gel
A/S - Tom Ford Noir Anthracite EDP (sample)
View attachment 30731
Smashing two pass shave and I'm feeling a lot better after my op ( pain has eased considerably). I'm going to chance it and head out tonight to see a play with the wife and a few friends,"Train Spotting",at the Citizen's Theatre Glasgow.

CHOOSE LIFE !!!

I would also like to thank all the guys who wished me a speedy recovery,it was very much appreciated :)
I hope you enjoy the play tonight Pat.....Choose life indeed! :) P.

Well, the Noble Otter rocked up mid week, so I found time for a quick weekday shave...

Prep - Hot towel
Pre shave - Prep
Razor – Sensor3
Blade – N/A
Brush - Cheapo No Name Boar
Soap – Noble Otter: Flying Hide
Post - Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Chatillon Lux: Bon Vivant Post Shave Toner

An astounding shave.. Noble Otter: Flying Hide provided an excellent base for today's quick shave, but bye 'eck it's a thirsty beast... I mean, WOW, it's a very thirsty little otter, but boy, does it produce a wonderful lather. Well impressed.

f6uYO10p_o.jpg

Omega 11126
Gillette Rocket HD
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum
Martin de Candre (sample)
Thayers Rose, Myrsol Emulsion & Hai Karate

What a shave was had today. I must say this 7 O'Clock blade it like a hot knife through butter when it comes to using it, has worked well in all three razors I have used. I will definitely be getting some of these when I buy blades next. The Martin de Candre was superb, you certainly can tell when you're using a top tier product, would I buy it? Maybe not, when you tot it up it is a bit too over my justifying it but if I were to go to bare bones in terms of soaps I would certainly have it for a treat or daily use. My first time using Hai Karate, don't kow what to make of it, it's not unpleasant nor is it pleasant. Seems quite powdery to me. At least I will finally be able to put my black belt to use fending off the amorous ladies who will be magnetised to me when I pop out with the dog :D

f6uYO10p_o.jpg

Omega 11126
Gillette Rocket HD
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum
Martin de Candre (sample)
Thayers Rose, Myrsol Emulsion & Hai Karate

What a shave was had today. I must say this 7 O'Clock blade it like a hot knife through butter when it comes to using it, has worked well in all three razors I have used. I will definitely be getting some of these when I buy blades next. The Martin de Candre was superb, you certainly can tell when you're using a top tier product, would I buy it? Maybe not, when you tot it up it is a bit too over my justifying it but if I were to go to bare bones in terms of soaps I would certainly have it for a treat or daily use. My first time using Hai Karate, don't kow what to make of it, it's not unpleasant nor is it pleasant. Seems quite powdery to me. At least I will finally be able to put my black belt to use fending off the amorous ladies who will be magnetised to me when I pop out with the dog :D
+ 1 on the Hai Karate..now you can call yourself a 'Ladies Man',be on the look out for amorous ladies when you venture out onto the street with the dog, that menthol powdery scent is irresistible to them,so be warned!:D

Back
Top Bottom