SOTD Saturday 4th November 2017 - Friday 10th November 2017

Smashing two pass shave and I'm feeling a lot better after my op ( pain has eased considerably). I'm going to chance it and head out tonight to see a play with the wife and a few friends,"Train Spotting",at the Citizen's Theatre Glasgow.

CHOOSE LIFE !!!

I would also like to thank all the guys who wished me a speedy recovery,it was very much appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Pat,
Glad you are feeling better. I enjoyed both Trainspotting movies, hope the play is as good.

All the best! :)

Andy.

Date: 11 November 2017 "SOTA"

Pre: - Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush: - Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo Synth. 24/53mm knot
Lather: - Route 66 ~ Barbershop Hop 7x
Bowl: - Captain's Choice
Razor: - Fatip Testina Gentile Close Comb
Blade: - Gillette Nacet #2
Post: - Speick Aftershave Lotion / L'Oreal Hydra Sensitive Aftershave Balm with Birch Sap

Smashing two pass shave and I'm feeling a lot better after my op ( pain has eased considerably). I'm going to chance it and head out tonight to see a play with the wife and a few friends,"Train Spotting",at the Citizen's Theatre Glasgow.

CHOOSE LIFE !!!

I would also like to thank all the guys who wished me a speedy recovery,it was very much appreciated :)

Hi Pat,
Glad you are feeling better. I enjoyed both Trainspotting movies, hope the play is as good.

All the best! :)

Andy.[/QUOTE]

Hello Andy

The play was fantastic mate,superb theatrical version of T1,funny ,sad,intense and completely mental.
The cast were brilliant and all in the bar after the show,I had a blether with a few of them and thanked them for the great nights entertainment.

Cheers

Pat

image.jpg ~SOTD~ 14th November

Prep ~ face wash with Mysore Sandelwood soap
Razor ~ Feather Portable
Blade ~ Gillette Platinum plus
Soap ~ Eufros "GEA"
Brush ~ Semouge 1460
Scuttle ~ Giles Shaving Co
Post ~ None
Scent ~ Agua Lavanda Puig

A wonderful shave, the Feather Portable was gifted by @culcreuch and was described as a tech on steroids .....perfect description, if only my AS-D2 had been as good and I would'nt have sold it! Thanks B.
The blade used today was a Gillette Platinum Plus and very good it was too, with thanks to @Boru62 for the blade, is it a current production blade? If so I will have to buy a pack for more testing, very good indeed. Thanks K.
The soap used today was kindly given to me by @Blackmass , thanks R. The wonderful Eufros GEA, a silky smooth rich lather was knocked up in no time, it offered plenty of protective slip N slide and the post shave feel was fab, so good I did not feel the need for a Post Shave Balm! This wonderful shave left me as smooth as I require......Blademonkey smooth and all that was to do was a good splash of Agua Lavanda on the back of my neck and chest, perfect.
Thank you chaps for your gifts ,much appreciated ......very much :)

Have a lovely day people.........:)

View attachment 30821 ~SOTD~ 14th November

Prep ~ face wash with Mysore Sandelwood soap
Razor ~ Feather Portable
Blade ~ Gillette Platinum plus
Soap ~ Eufros "GEA"
Brush ~ Semouge 1460
Scuttle ~ Giles Shaving Co
Post ~ None
Scent ~ Agua Lavanda Puig

A wonderful shave, the Feather Portable was gifted by @culcreuch and was described as a tech on steroids .....perfect description, if only my AS-D2 had been as good and I would'nt have sold it! Thanks B.
The blade used today was a Gillette Platinum Plus and very good it was too, with thanks to @Boru62 for the blade, is it a current production blade? If so I will have to buy a pack for more testing, very good indeed. Thanks K.
The soap used today was kindly given to me by @Blackmass , thanks R. The wonderful Eufros GEA, a silky smooth rich lather was knocked up in no time, it offered plenty of protective slip N slide and the post shave feel was fab, so good I did not feel the need for a Post Shave Balm! This wonderful shave left me as smooth as I require......Blademonkey smooth and all that was to do was a good splash of Agua Lavanda on the back of my neck and chest, perfect.
Thank you chaps for your gifts ,much appreciated ......very much :)

Have a lovely day people.........:)

Hey Paul,get the hell out of last week :p:)

Back
Top Bottom