SOTD: Saturday 4 November - Friday 10 November 2023.

A shave free of reference to organisations with a link to testicles.

However the secrecy continues as this SOTD does arrive with the theme 'XXX'

View attachment 113179

XXX Razor - 3ONE6
XXX Blade - Feather
XXX brush - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
XXX soap - :censored:
XXX moisturiser - Collegen
XXX scent - Floris Elite

As you may have deduced the secret item is in fact, Signature Soaps male lipstick. Something I have churned over for months

'And even less at practising application'

The 3ONE6 is fast becoming a very trustful and reach for razor. It isn't going to win any prizes for material finish (although well engineered in regards to fit and accuracy. A bit like the result of a Rolls Royce if made by Citroën), it will win prizes in my little world for being efficient, smooth and giving superlative results. Superlative being one of my reach for 'wank words' of the moment. This evening it delivered a most smashing finish, and avoided the word, superlative.

Once again the secret shaving ingredient played its part towards a happy ending to my shaving story for this shave.

And they all lived happily ever after. After what I have no idea.

On the matter of XXX, I was Googling for places to pawn a set of car hubs when I came across a Web site which even shocked me. And to make matters worse there was my video I made mention of the other night. I later found out my Mother-in-law had gained a few quid for allowing them to publish it in a public place being as she was on my email list. If I'd have known that I would have quite happily paid her the $1200 I had to send to some chap's crypto account. What a hoot though, and she does have a great sense of humour so God bless her.

I suppose it is Japanese girly time and in this case including some bloke who has a bigger issue than me. Why it's the return of Lady Baby....

Did you mean to put Wank Words & Happy Ending in the same sentence :unsure:

SOTD: 9th November 2023.

thurs.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power 24H Fresh Effect Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Wrights Coal Tar Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega S10018.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: HWF Lanolin Shaving Soap (No.2) with Tea Tree & Lavender essential oils.
Blade: Lord Silver Star. (D4)
Razor: EJ DE89 .'kelvin.'

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Aloe Vera Gel./Brut Splash-On Lotion.

Greetings,

A relaxing early morning shave to finish my shaving week off....The Silver star has felt comfortable smooth & efficient and has paired together with the EJ DE89 wonderfully with each shave.

Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Brut Splash-On Lotion...My face is feeling smooth and smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

SOTD 08-Nov
20231108_132208 (1).jpg
Brush: Simpson M7
Soap: Seaforth Black Watch
Razor: RR Wunderbar
Blade:Treet Platinum

Cracking shave, this wunderbar has been a brilliant purchase. Barring one shave it has been consistently smooth and efficient with a nice weight behind it, can't ask for more.

Hope everyone has a good one.

Cheers

Marc

Razor = Wilkinson Sword Sticky
Blade = Brazilian Wilko ( 1 )
Brush = C&H Cooper & Ivory with 26mm Boar
Soap = Wickham’s Russian Leather
with matching balm.
Splash = Vintage Burley
IMG_3132.jpegThis was go to be my last shave in indonesia ever probably but iv decided to have another on Friday before heading home saturday.
I just love these Wickham’s soaps,
Why would ever have thought a vegetal base could be so good,
A first class 3 pass shave helped along with the wonderful sticky & the razor / Blade pairing was superb,
100% bbs although i have to say my face was a bit sticky with the aftershave but well worth it.
Onwards & Upwards,
Enjoy the rest of your week

SOTD: 09/11/2023

Razor: Schick Injector I2 Eversharp Hydromagic
Blade: Schick Injector, 4th use
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Bowl: Kikier Ceramic Bowl
Preshave: Phoenix Artisan The Cube 2.0 Scentless Soap
Soap: The Goodfellas Smile Pino Alpestre Cream
Aftershave: The Goodfellas Smile Pino Alpestre Aftershave
Additional Care: Osma Alum
Additional Care: Cold Water

Nice day, everyone!

Thur 9th November

Aleppo soap- Shave pre wash
Cyril Salter/ MS ED2band
Arran Aromatics Bay Citrus
RR Hawk V1 + S/S handle
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 1 )
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

The budget Hawk V1 is not a bad Razor when teamed up with this Ikon handle, otherwise much too light for most users. Am enjoying this sequence of Daily Shaves, and hopefully will continue with this regime as it is going so well.

IMG_0248.jpeg

09/11/23
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Blue Resin 26mm Silvertip
Soap - Stirling Soap co. Stirling Spice
Razor - Razorock Lupo 72
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Lomond - Cinnamon & Patchouli
A/S - Pinaud Brandy Spice
Wk 45 (6).jpg
I find the 72 Lupo a crackin little razor, comfortable and very efficient. It does seem to suit the Alpha Bravo handle.
A nice shave that.
Enjoy your day all.

Thursday9 November
The Rotbart Mond Extra has a very fine reputation as an excellent razor and today‘s shave hasn’t indicated to me anything different. The mond extra German trade mark dates from 1919. This oc version probably dates from the 30s. Rotbart became a Gillette subsidiary in c1926.
perhaps not surprisingly the razor is very close in design to a single ring type although maybe a shade lighter in weight.
Rubberset dinky brush and TOBs cream worked well producing a very creamy and lasting lather which the razor, fitted with a new My-Blade, easily removed, together with a day‘s stubble, in two passes for bbs finish.
Enjoy the day fellas!

IMG_0365.jpeg

Thursday9 November
The Rotbart Mond Extra has a very fine reputation as an excellent razor and today‘s shave hasn’t indicated to me anything different. The mond extra German trade mark dates from 1919. This oc version probably dates from the 30s. Rotbart became a Gillette subsidiary in c1926.
perhaps not surprisingly the razor is very close in design to a single ring type although maybe a shade lighter in weight.
Rubberset dinky brush and TOBs cream worked well producing a very creamy and lasting lather which the razor, fitted with a new My-Blade, easily removed, together with a day‘s stubble, in two passes for bbs finish.
Enjoy the day fellas!

View attachment 113239
I'm not familiar with those blades. Will have to read up on them.

I'm not familiar with those blades. Will have to read up on them.
Check out the web site, my-blades.com, the blades are made from recycled material and are excellent to use. You shouldn’t be disappointed. I used the Platinum version, there is a cheaper Silver version which I haven’t used. Half blades are also available.
And no I don’t have shares in the company :ROFLMAO: Cheers Alan

Check out the web site, my-blades.com, the blades are made from recycled material and are excellent to use. You shouldn’t be disappointed. I used the Platinum version, there is a cheaper Silver version which I haven’t used. Half blades are also available.
And no I don’t have shares in the company :ROFLMAO: Cheers Alan
Website makes interesting reading; thanks. Platinum a bit pricey at £24 for 100 and can't see any smaller quantities. But the Silver more reasonably priced at £13 for 100.
If you wanted to swap a couple with me let me know. I'm sure I have some blades you would like.

Back
Top Bottom