SOTD Saturday 3rd September - Friday 9th September

W&B razor, synthetic Muhle Sophist brush, Alphy & Becs Sandalwood soap, Str8 AS

059%20Wed%2007%20Sept%202016.jpg

The scales are among the first ones I tried, the pins are not even due to an unsteady hand (read fear). Later on I adjusted the length of the scales to get these proportionate with the blade, hence the uneven MOP slabs.

W&B razor, synthetic Muhle Sophist brush, Alphy & Becs Sandalwood soap, Str8 AS

059%20Wed%2007%20Sept%202016.jpg

The scales are among the first ones I tried, the pins are not even due to an unsteady hand (read fear). Later on I adjusted the length of the scales to get these proportionate with the blade, hence the uneven MOP slabs.
There ya go again barbiere...great pic (without the plastic tub...but I know it's in the background somewhere) and those cool jars you transfer your shave stuff into...do you mind if I copy you?

Greetings

Thursday 8th September 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: GEM Micromatic Flying Wing
Blade: GEM Blue Star Carbon
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Soap: Tabac Stick Grated
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDP: Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac

Another Miller Harris tester and I instantly like this one, Tobacco leaves, more in keeping with early autumn then yesterdays light citrus fragrance albeit it looks like today will be warm and sunny and summer weather again.

Regards
Dick.

8.9.16.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings

Thursday 8th September 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: GEM Micromatic Flying Wing
Blade: GEM Blue Star Carbon
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Soap: Tabac Stick Grated
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDP: Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac

Another Miller Harris tester and I instantly like this one, Tobacco leaves, more in keeping with early autumn then yesterdays light citrus fragrance albeit it looks like today will be warm and sunny and summer weather again.

Regards
Dick.

View attachment 20624
I have just looked at this EDP on line and I must say it sounds great, I may have to buy a bottle. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thur 8th Sept.

RazoRock Plssoft 24mm
Arran Aromatics bay citrus
PAL Injecto Matic
Schick S/S single [ 6- Japan]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S Lotion

When coupled with this blade the PAL delivers a really top quality shave, which is also surprisingly smooth in a Razor which is considered harsh by many who have tried it. Got a good lather today in a soap that does not thrive on an overly wet brush.

IMG_0833.jpg

image.jpg SOTD Thursday 8th September 2016 Good morning one and all.

Thanks for the soap and blade used in today's shave @Blackmass .

Prep..shower with MWF soap
Pre..bloom water
Razor..Hone type 15
Blade..pol silver #1
Brush..Kent BK8
Soap...P&B Spitfire
Post..Thayers AF WH
EDP..Obsession by Celvin Kline

A great razor and blade coupled with a great soap can only give you a great shave. It was.

Wishing you all a tremendous Thursday. Over and out.

Back
Top Bottom