Prep: Hot shower and L'Oreal Charcoal face wash
Pre: Bloom water
Razor: ATT S2 Kronos
Razor blade: Gillette Nacet
Brush: Zenith Manchurian
Bowl: Little Wren Pottery
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti

Shave report: Excellent on all counts.

Watched a good film last night, 20th Century Women. It had a great soundtrack including this one...

Have a good week.
Cheers
Rob
Great set up Rob. I am particularly fond of that brush. ;)

I am liking the trailer, a must see film for me. Thanks for sharing. :)

SOTN

Pre shave
Hot towel

Bowl
Saponificio varesino grail lathering bowl

Brush
Turn and Shave chess piece

Razor
Feather AS D2

Blade
Gillette Silver Blue 3rd use

Soap
Vitos red

Post shave
Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel
Old Spice bearglove ( getting a bit bored of this but just trying to use it up )

Simple and inexpensive shave tonight but enjoyable all the same BBS and feeling awesome !!

Sunday 1st October

OSP Barber Shop
Razorock 400
Rockwell 6C plate 3
Astra SP (2)
Lavender witch hazel mixture
Proraso Green ASL

Two days growth taken down in 2 passes, with and against.
My second use of the Barber Shop soap and it performed very well. The brush was a little wetter this time and the lather was more glossy, and it was slicker.
Two quick passes and it was off to bed.

image.jpg ~SOTD~ Monday 2nd October

Prep....Shower ~ Donkey Milk Soap
Razor....Rockwell 6C~Plate 6
Blade....Treet ~ Carbon
Soap....Vitos Cream ~ Tallow
Brush....Omega Italan Barber
Scuttle....Giles Shaving Co
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent....Amber Absoloute Tom Ford copy oil Mr Perfume

Razor kindly lent to me by @Wayne Pritchard , thanks mate. :)

After trying the number four plate I knew I had to step it up so went straight to plate six and found this was the plate for me.
It was the first time I've used a Treet Carbon DE blade and I must say thanks to @Norfolkdick for gifting these to me and wow, what a great shave I got from it, sharp and smooth......just how I like my blades :)
The Vitos cream was a dream to lather and produced a thick protective slick lather and it's got Tallow in it, what's not to like?
Kept wonderfuly warm throughout with the fab Giles Scuttle, perfect!
I had a really good shave, leaving me BB smooth with zero irritation.
Finnished off with a dab of BBA PSB followed by an aplication of Amber Absoloute....wonderful.

Whishing you all a happy Monday.....:)

Last edited:
Shave of the week!

Prep: Kiehls facial cleanser
Razor: WS Quattro (6)
Brush: Simpson Chubby Synthetic
Cream: BS Maca Root

Only been using the facewash for a few days and wow, it may just turn into a defining moment! Although the kiehls is expensive I found I need only a VERY small amount so it'll last well into the new year I reckon. Hopefully (and it seems it may) the shave will improve.

The maca root is excellent and nothing smells like it! Far more lather than I could handle with minimal effort.

The L'Oreal balm I'm just trying to use to be honest, although the BBA is heavier I can see that being coming my staple.

A busy week this week but ready to go!

Sun 1st Oct
Vulfix 404 mixed
Speick Active
ATT Se1 + Windrose handle
Schick Proline [3 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion

Was away from Home this weekend so put off the morning Shave till late afternoon. With slightly
stronger growth than usual, the comparatively fresh blade sliced through the whiskers with ease.
The Shave was really smooth and comfortable with an excellent close all round finish, perhaps better
than most recent ones which though good have been with Razor/Blade combos at end of blade life.

Having determined how many good shaves I can get out of the blades I use, I will perhaps not go for optimum use in future and settle 6 uses.

IMG_1617.jpg

Back
Top Bottom