SOTD: Saturday 2nd September - Friday 8th September 2017

e3b2b2eb8200650636b73fb81f81a1a8.jpg

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Another one of my favourites. Love his writing although not everyone seems to like him. Blood Meridian is a masterpiece

Blood Meridian is brutal & visceral, quite often sickening and a very graphic, relentless representation of it's subject matter. I love Cormac McCarthy's prose with it being one of my all time favourite novels.

Blood Meridian is brutal & visceral, quite often sickening and a very graphic, relentless representation of it's subject matter. I love Cormac McCarthy's prose with it being one of my all time favourite novels.
Very well put donnie. His work can often leave me feeling physically battered somehow. Visceral sums it up nicely.

Tuesday's shave :)

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold Tar Soap face wash.
Razor - Supply SE Injector, Plate ***.
Blade - Persona PTFE Coated Injector Blade (Day 4).
Soap - Executive Shaving - Natural Shave Cream.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons Duke 2 Best Badger.
Post shave - Myrsol Blue After Shave, followed by Ibiza Aloe - Aloe Vera Gel.

Slowly getting better shaves with the Supple-SE on plate *** :) 4 Passes and BBS on face, with BBS or DFS on the neck?

All the best,

Chris

Its certainly not for the faint hearted, I know what book is next to be re-read. I like to read it once a year. The ending does leave me scratching my head, can't fathom that out for some reason.

Tues 5th Sept

Omega s10065 Syn.
Haslinger Honig
Mongoose B3
Feather Pro [ 3 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S Lotion

After lightweight Shaves with the Alu. General & Hawk, it was a pleasure to use the Mongoose, its weight allows it to plough through the whiskers effortlessly. Despite that weight it seems so easy to
use it with precision to eradicate growth in the awkward areas.

IMG_1553.jpg

Last edited:
Shake Sharp v2, without the benefit of the stabilizing shim I use with the Bakelite v1, is a very aggressive (and noisy) razor, extremely efficient as well, so much so I almost folded the head shave after one ATG pass. Not one to waste lather, dolphin smooth after two.
b33001b0dcc6d7c94dec5a14a69a6d05.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom