SOTD Saturday 26th November - Friday 2nd December 2016

Thursday Night.....

da20231bdc21f8d88497aaf93dbde8f0.jpg

-Blackbird
-Thater 3 Band
-I Coloniali Mango
-Stirling Gentleman

Happy Friday, Everyone.

This morning I had my first three pass shave with my new Ed Brice razor.I usually just do two passes but wanted to indulge so I thought why not?:) This razor is extremely sharp from heel to toe,Yet provides a very smooth comfortable luxurious shave.The weight feels good & she's easy to handle.Looking forward to my next outing with her.A brilliant start to the day.WP_20161202_001.jpg

SOTD Friday 2/12

Shower
Wickhams 1912 Classic 24 Soap
Simpsons Stubby Synthetic
Superdrug 2 blade razor
Thayers Witch hazel
Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT

My first go with 1912 since samples and I'm well impressed with the Classic 24. Lathers up like crazy, great Aventus scent and nicely moisturising for after the shave.

December 2, 2016
Mongoose B2 with Triad Ti
Feather Super Pro (2)
Rudy Vey RV7 with Shavemac Finest
PannaCrema Nuavia Rossa
Witch Hazel

The shave this morning was a great way to end the week. The Nuavia Rossa was very easy to lather and the wonderful scent made the shave more enjoyable. I went with a 2 pass, XTG & ATG, shave and with a few touch ups ended with a near BBS. I really can't ask for better. I hope everyone has a great Friday.

Friday
Soap - Haslinger Hönig
Brush - Omega 10800
Bowl - Steve Woodhead Ceramics
Razor - Ever Ready pat. 1912 'Bathroom Set'
Blade - Gem Personna #2
Post - Thayer's and Proraso Red a/s

Lovely close shave with the ER. The aluminium handle makes it lighter than my other 1912 variants; but still intuitive. Very 'grippy' handle.

Still loving the Hönig - beautiful stuff. I tried an alum rub for the first time in months and it didn't agree with me. However, after a few months of inter-lather cold water rinsing, cold water razor rinsing and cold water final rinsing, I'm convinced this is the way ahead for me. No irritation whatsoever and (today's alum foray not withstanding) my skin hasn't felt as good in years.
20161202_125539.jpg

Friday 2nd Dec
RazoRock Plissoft
OSP Vintage cream
Gillette Slim Adjustable #9
SuperMax Blue Diamond #2
Alum > Rinse > Duru Mandarin Cologne
Gillette Pro 3in1 Balm
Blue Stratos EDT
IMG_20161130_205045e.jpg

The razor/blade combo was so good last time, I decided to play again.
This time with the OSP Vintage flavoured cream, the scent of which is absolutely exquisite.
The lovely smooth result proved I was right in continuing with the razor/blade combo.
Bring on the 3rd.

Great shaves to all ;)

Back
Top Bottom