SOTD : Saturday 25th - Friday 31st July 2020.

ATT R1
Polsilver SI
Semogue 2 Band
Signature soaps Vectis
Witch Hazel
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash.​

20200726_122406-02-02-01-01-02-01-01.jpeg

Another nice shave using Brian's (@BrianH ) soap.I Finished off the shave with a splash of Hibernia, a natural citrus scent that left my skin feeling great. The Aftershave like the soap is a winner for me.

@Boycie83 Belated birthday wishes Chris , wasn't on the forum over the weekend. Bloody raging I missed the party.

ATT R1
Polsilver SI
Semogue 2 Band
Signature soaps Vectis
Witch Hazel
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash.​

View attachment 57638

Another nice shave using Brian's (@BrianH ) soap.I Finished off the shave with a splash of Hibernia, a natural citrus scent that left my skin feeling great. The Aftershave like the soap is a winner for me.

@Boycie83 Belated birthday wishes Chris , wasn't on the forum over the weekend. Bloody raging I missed the party.
Thank you. What a fabulous picture.

27/07/20
Pre: Hot Shower and Facial Scrub
Brush: Alpha Outlaw Titanium G4 Synth
Soap: P&B Star Noir
Razor: 5/8 Thiers Issard Evide Sonnant / Razorock ECO
Blade: Perma Sharp SE (2)
Post shave: Cold water splash, Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: CK Be

5. TI 5-8 Evide Sonnant Razor With Red Stamina Scales (1).jpg
Sorry about the Photo, i am mixing and matching this week and planned shave photos don't match what i am using.
I will try to get that sorted.
Another training shave today using the 5/8 Thiers Issard Evide Sonnant / Razorock ECO.
A great lather mixed in the Captains bowl, a little more loose than i usually mix as i want a bit more "slip"
2 WTG Passes using the Thiers-Issard, now then, i completed the LH cheeks with my LH, however, i am really uncomfortable coming over the jawline and onto the neck with my left hand, therefore, i decided to try Kamisori style opening the razor flat and using my RH for this bit, Much better. I just hope this is not Straight edge heresy, it works for me so at the minute that's the way it will be.
Got to admit, much more confident today and another DFS result from the shave thus Far.
The Little Eco was on hand and i completed a buffing pass removing anything left behind. I did knock the little nick i got yesterday but it was not an issue.
Razor cleaned and stropped.
A nice post shave routine.
Final result.
BBS, Feeling "chuffed to bits" and smelling good.
Stay Safe and enjoy your day All'

View attachment 57626

SOTD 26th July

Lather - Yaqi Sagrada & WSP Citrus Blast
Razor - 1976 Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip
Blade - Supermax Blue Diamond #3
Post - Mennen Skin Bracer & L'Oréal Hydra Sensitive Birch Sap

Wow! Bloody amazing shave!
Enough said.
Hope you've all had a good weekend.
Stay safe and enjoy your shaves!

Lovely Super Speed, I also have a 1976, nice little shavers they are.

July 27, 2020
IMG_20200720_185215.jpg
Stirling Soaps always delivers! Duke is a complex blend of scent notes, hard to single each one out, but overall the scent is extremely bold and masculine. The scent reminds me alot of Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet Man.

▫️Gillette Super Adjustable - 1976 (3,5&7)
▫️Gillette/Wilkinson Saloon Pack (1)
▫️Brush Guy
▫️Stirling Duke
▫️Aqua Velva Balm

Monday 27th July
Zenith 506 Olivewood - James Riley's No8 test soap - Ever Ready Natural Angle Heavy Flat Top - GEM SSC #2 - James Riley's No8 A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
MPsX8UA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom