Blade: Derby Premium
AS: Acqua di Parma Colonia intensa
AS: Saponificio Varesino Cosmo

SOTD-20200526.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

The theme was 'Same old same old (different video)'

IMG_20200526_192631.jpg

Same shave as a few days back and same super smooth baby bottom results.

And on the subject of babes and derrieres. Bottoms up chaps.
Be safe and well you boss shavers.

A band who should have you go what the f**k? They did me first time I heard them

SOTD 26 May 2020

Pre-shave: Shower, followed by cold water splash.
Soap: Sugnature Soap - Hybrid Shaving Soap (Cedarwood and Peppermint Essential Oils).
Brush: Muhle Silvertip Fiber.
Razor: Blackland Blackbird (SB).
Blade: Gillette Platinum (Day 1).
Post: Cold water splash, followed by Swiss Pitralon and Skye Soap Co - Cedarwood and Sage Shaving Balm
EDP: Captain Morgan's Booze and Backy.

IMG_1681.jpg

Just what the Doctor ordered; a very tough day yesterday - early this morning, ring of the door bell - ninja like approach so that SWMBO did not stir from her slumner to rescue the delivery of Signature Soaps. Today's shave was my first run out with a Signature Soap.

The Cedarwood and Peppermint was sublime: great glide; protection and afterskin feel - very, very enjoyable. Many thanks to @BrianH for his superb customer service.

A 2 pass shave WTG and XTG - DFS+/BBS- with no issues to report - today's shave set me up for the day.

I hope that everyone is safe and well.

All the best,

Chris

SOTD 26 May 2020

Pre-shave: Shower, followed by cold water splash.
Soap: Sugnature Soap - Hybrid Shaving Soap (Cedarwood and Peppermint Essential Oils).
Brush: Muhle Silvertip Fiber.
Razor: Blackland Blackbird (SB).
Blade: Gillette Platinum (Day 1).
Post: Cold water splash, followed by Swiss Pitralon and Skye Soap Co - Cedarwood and Sage Shaving Balm
EDP: Captain Morgan's Booze and Backy.

View attachment 54965

Just what the Doctor ordered; a very tough day yesterday - early this morning, ring of the door bell - ninja like approach so that SWMBO did not stir from her slumner to rescue the delivery of Signature Soaps. Today's shave was my first run out with a Signature Soap.

The Cedarwood and Peppermint was sublime: great glide; protection and afterskin feel - very, very enjoyable. Many thanks to @BrianH for his superb customer service.

A 2 pass shave WTG and XTG - DFS+/BBS- with no issues to report - today's shave set me up for the day.

I hope that everyone is safe and well.

All the best,

Chris
Glad you liked it Chris. Regards Brian

Tue 26th May

Vulfix 404-mixed
Vitos Super Red
ER 1924
Gem S/S [ 2 ]
GB Grey Flannel

I notice that I probably use the inexpensive Vitos more than most other soaps these days, always when carrying out first Shaves with a new Razor. Just how good it is was illustrated today, when the Shave was so smooth that I had to check the blade was correctly seated. Well it was and the rest of the Shave was ultra smooth and the finish excellent all round. IMHO the performance of the 1924 is enhanced by the addition of this S//S Handle, and today with the Vitos was quite amazing.

IMG_0761.jpg

Last edited:
Brian, thanks again; I really enjoy artisan soaps/creams - its great to have the opportunity to try these; when I think of all the years I bought glup in a can from Boots or the supermarket.

All the best,

Chris
We've all been there. I used them and cartridge razors before I started making shaving soaps. So much better for skin and more economical (until you start collecting shave soaps, razors, brushes, splashes etc!)

Back
Top Bottom