Brush: Simpson Duke 2
Soap: Williams Mug Shaving Soap
Razor: PILS 101 NE
Blade: 7'o' Clock Green (1)
Post shave: Cold water splash, EO Infused Astringent
Balm: Bart's Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Williams Aqua Velva Musk

Wk 22 (7)b.jpg
Toady i tried a lathering technique i saw on @jayaruh (Jim) shave video. I basically rubbed the puck on my face and then built up the lather on my face using the little Duke 2 Best, it worked quite well, i had enough for the 2 passes and a bit buffing required for a BBS, comfortable finish.
Very pleased about that effort.
Feeling and smelling good.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
Wednesday 27th May

Simpson Milk Churn - Le Pt'I Meusien - Gillette Injector - Agua Lavande Puig

Not sure which blade I used today. The injector key holds a mix of other blades rescued from broken containers so it could be either a Personna or a Proline B.
This is my first use of the Gillette injector.It looks very like the original Gillette twin blade cartridge razor....so I may have seen them but not recognised them for what they were.
A mild but efficient razor giving a 'Face Feeler' in 3 passes

27/05/20
Toady i tried a lathering technique i saw on @jayaruh (Jim) shave video. I basically rubbed the puck on my face and then built up the lather on my face using the little Duke 2 Best, it worked quite well, i had enough for the 2 passes and a bit buffing required for a BBS, comfortable finish.
I was doing that with a TOBS soap I had which I was struggling to lather, worked a treat. Seems fine now lathering off the puck. I'm going to check out that shave video you mention.

Razor - Gillette Tech
Blade - Feather (3)
Post - Alum followed by moisturiser

Just an OK shave. I'm not enjoying using the Tech. I get some feedback with the alum using this as well, I'll try another blade before the razor is confined to the bottom of the drawer again.

IMG_7663.jpg

Wed 27th SOTD
Cream Omega Eucalyptus
Bowl Red Nubs
Brush Yaqi 28mm Synthetic
Razor Yaqi DOC Mellon
Blade Silver Star 3rd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Old Spice Lime + Cella Balm
Super nice lather. Creamily thick and slick. Nice eucalyptus scent too. Shave with razor and blade was good. Smooth and sharpish for 3 multiple passes but not as efficient compare to yesterday. No issues though, which is the primary objective. Between DFS to BBS with rating of 8.8/10
20200527_073422.jpg
20200527_075508.jpg

Wednesday AM 2020-05-27

Rooney Emillion 2 Tiger Stripe Finest (26/54)
Harrods by Floris shaving soap (tallow)
Carbon CX-Ti/UFO Little Titan
Wilkinson Chromium 'Light Brigade' (9)
Ginger's Garden Ginger Blossom aftershave
4hcwC8n.jpg

Williams Wednesday- 27th May.

Simpson Chubby 1 /Maggards 2band
Williams Mug soap
ER 1912 ex Bathroom set
Gem S/S [ 7 ]
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

This 1912 is one of the Vintage SEs that provides me with a decent Shave, some like the Natural Angle [ E-Bar ] though nice to use are just too mild for me. Todays Shave finishwas not bad , though a blade change is indicated as being on the cards no problems during/post Shave occurred.

IMG_0762.jpg

Back
Top Bottom