SOTD : Saturday 23 to Friday 29 of October of 2021

PreShave: Shower then unscented Cube

Soap: Wilkinson Sword

Brush: RR 400

Razor: R6S / R2

Blade: Astra SP #2

Post Shave: Alum block - Proraso Blue balm

DE Shave #33

Only my 2nd shave with the WS soap but the performance stands out to me, it definitely shaves wayyyy above it's price point.

Thoroughly enjoyable shave today. Face feeling smooth and soft.

What is this? Kamisori Wednesday? Looking good @chard52142 @MarkP :cool:
Ahahaha :LOL: ...It's just so happened we are both using the kamisori...nice coincidence!
I saw @chard52142 SOTD picture which reminded me to use mine more often, they're great razors!
Agreed they're great razors!! I am really enjoying the ease of using this Kamisori. Do you wrap the handle yourself? I just test wrapped it myself and opened it once the shave was done. Will use different colours for contrast.
Well, you've (both) prompted me as well ... you'll have to wait until tonight for my picture, as I'm an evening shaver.
Would love to see yours and sure hope there'll be more kamisori pictures...

SOTD 27-Oct
DSC02508.jpg
Brush: Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
Soap: DG Apogee
Razor: Rex Ambasador (4-2)
Blade: GSB (2)

Not much to say on this one, no fuss swift shave. Again really enjoying the Ambassador, sturdy bit of kit. The Apogee scent is becoming a firm favourite. I'm really getting to like the DG performance but the scents tend to be a bit of a hit and miss affair for myself.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

SOTD 27-Oct
View attachment 79074
Brush: Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
Soap: DG Apogee
Razor: Rex Ambasador (4-2)
Blade: GSB (2)

Not much to say on this one, no fuss swift shave. Again really enjoying the Ambassador, sturdy bit of kit. The Apogee scent is becoming a firm favourite. I'm really getting to like the DG performance but the scents tend to be a bit of a hit and miss affair for myself.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc
100% agree with the scents

Wednesday 27th October
Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes Cream - General Brass - Schick Proline P #4 - Selin Lemon Cologne - Aloe Vera Gel
FD3VBfI.jpg

Williams Wednesday - 27th October

The Grosvenor 404mixed
Williams Mug soap
Claymore Evolution
Feather Proguard ( 2 )
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

This Razor/ Blade combo is very good, as the Shave is booth smooth and comfortable. It was so easy to use The Razor to eradicate any stubborn areas of growth, and even the A/S did not sting and my skin was left feeling fresh and squeaky clean. Using this blade in the EVO seems to be a better option for me than the Feather Pro.

4EA6DCA3-4C5B-47CB-A4B2-8B6EF0804DD9.jpeg

The shave with the theme 'If you are a middle of the road person, you will get knocked down by the traffic coming both directions'

20211025_164521.jpg

Right hand driver - Claymore Evolution
Left hand driver - Feather Professional
Middle lane driver - Wee Whiskey Barrel
Look no hands driver - Penhaligons Bayolea
Tugboat driver - Penhaligons Bayolea splash

What a super little combination of shaving accoutrements which all added up to give a lovely fine finish and more than a middle of the road shave.

And look, an Evolution which appears to fit any blade you care to throw at it.

And to end in the usual, except in this case if anyone has any idea what they are all about I'd be happy to hear from you

Back
Top Bottom