SOTD: Saturday 2 September - Friday 8 September 2023

6 September

PAA Dapper Doc’s
Omega 48 Professional
ES Claymore Evolution
Feather Professional
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash

38B4C24E-2BA5-4EE4-B60C-9FE1759A9547.jpeg
The Omega had no inclination to eat the lather this morning and there was plenty left for a second pass. Bravo. The two pass shave was smooth and squeaky clean again. This is one fine razor. A little splash of Hibernia finished off a very satisfying shave.

06/09/23
Pre - Droyt's Classic Glycerose Soap
Brush - Jayaruh #291 Synth Tuxedo Knot
Soap - Signature Soap Britannia
Razor - OneBlade Genesis
Blade - Modified GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Green
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk 37 (5).jpg
Fitted with a new modified GEM, the Oneblade has just given me a fantastically close, comfortable, BBS, finish in 3 passes.
For me the GEM blades work much better in this razor than the Feather FHS-10, plus blade longevity is at least 3 to 4 times longer. It also tames the initial roughness of the GEM blade.
A wonderful lather whipped up with the Signature soap and the JR291 - which has more backbone than a herd of Giraffes'
A very nice post shave routine to finish this off leaving me smooth and cool.
I will have to use this razor more, maybe i will give it a extended run?
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

B0B3B8FB-A911-4EF4-AA0D-D2D47FCC85C0.JPG

I'm still learning this Pearl Open comb, but so far I am enjoying it. It has a touch more blade feel than my SLOC, but it also seems to be about that much more efficient.It pairs well with the SuperMax Blue Diamond Titanium blade. The Zingari soap is simply fabulous. The scent is a take on a barbershop scent with a more green/earthy twist, and the lather is top notch. My AS is a 50/50 blend of witch hazel and Jeris Osage Rub so it was a very refreshing way to end a BBS shave.

IMG_2796.jpeg
SOTD: 06/09/2023

Razor: Shield Avenger
Blade: Kai Captain Mild Blue, 9th use
Brush: Highlander Copper Colonel Plissoft Knot
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Seaforth! Sea Spiced Lime Puck
Balm: Seaforth! Spice Lime Aftershave Toner Lotion
Fragrance: Seaforth! Sea Spiced Lime Eau de Toilette

This soap and scent is just what the doctor ordered on a hot day like this! The blade seems a little duff as I normally get to 9 plus uses with ease but this was probably over due a change.
Enjoy the day guys!

A bit of a quickie here this evening as work looms early morning and you wouldn't believe what the missus charges me per minute. So here it is a rather planned premature shave with the theme, 'The better a man can get'

20230906_194556.jpg

Better again? - Ikon B1
Better bet a blade - Polsilver Lodz
Better do a job brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Better in a tin - Signature Soaps Danum
Better on my face - Pure moisturiser
Better smelling? - nothing this evening
'Time to orgasm'

'How much?'

Time to shave? Yes it was, and it was stupendous

Have some Japanese ladies. Have some Beaver

A bit of a quickie here this evening as work looms early morning and you wouldn't believe what the missus charges me per minute. So here it is a rather planned premature shave with the theme, 'The better a man can get'

View attachment 110907

Better again? - Ikon B1
Better bet a blade - Polsilver Lodz
Better do a job brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Better in a tin - Signature Soaps Danum
Better on my face - Pure moisturiser
Better smelling? - nothing this evening
'Time to orgasm'

'How much?'

Time to shave? Yes it was, and it was stupendous

Have some Japanese ladies. Have some Beaver

@Satanfriendly Better in the tin? You mean better on the chin!

This week I am abroad. I left my beloved shaving equipment and products at home, so I'm not going to report to SotD for the next few days. After all, my combo is too limited, but maybe I'll find some novelties here again... I'll report back next week. Enjoy your shaves. I try to do the same here with limited resources. Kind greetings!

Back
Top Bottom