SOTD Saturday 17th -Friday23rd September 2016

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Simpson Captain 2 Manchurian
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
The One Blade
GEM PTFE Coated #1
Barrister and Mann Reserve Cool

IMG_4849-XL.jpg

View attachment 20827 SOTD Wednesday 21st September 2016. Good day to you all.

Kit for today's shave as above, I think I've found MY blade in the Gillette Nacet, sharp enough and smooth enough, spot on.
Very enjoyable shave, the OSP Neroli has a beautful scent, quite uplifting and performed as expected, my Hone 15a matched with the Nacet is nothing short of fantastic and the brush, well it's just great.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Wednesday.
If you put he brass handle on the 15a, your razor would match the brush :D (kinda)

Edit: ordered some Nacets to try :)

If you put he brass handle on the 15a, your razor would match the brush :D (kinda)

Edit: ordered some Nacets to try :)
I like them so much I ordered 500, I still like the Astra SP's but have found (for me) that the Nacet's are a little sharper but just as smooth.
I hope you get on with them.

Thur 22nd Sept
Stirling Synthetic 26mm
MWF
Gem Junior Bar
Gem S/S [ 5 ] +1/2 spine shim
Alum Rub/ Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S lotion

Took this unlikely looking razor out today,having neglected it recently. Despite its cumbersome looks, it really is a good shaver, being easy to move around all areas that need shaving. Quite effective if small strokes are employed in the initial stages of the shave.
Deliver quite a nice comfortable shave, with a not bad finish aided by copious lather yield from the Stirling/ MWF.

IMG_0875.jpg

Back
Top Bottom