SOTD Saturday 16th December 2017 - Friday 22th December 2017

If I don't get a Cobra soon, the Sabre plate 2 is my next non-vintage target.
The Cobra is on back order, and has been from September. It should have been shipped by now but the company selling them has not been restocked yet! I will give them until the end of February and then I'm pulling my money back and will probably buy the polished version of the Level Two Sabre. The Cobra is great, but if you can't get it it's not much good! :)

The Cobra is on back order, and has been from September. It should have been shipped by now but the company selling them has not been restocked yet! I will give them until the end of February and then I'm pulling my money back and will probably buy the polished version of the Level Two Sabre. The Cobra is great, but if you can't get it it's not much good! :)
Yeah I know who you mean, classic shaving and when/if you take a refund, they will have one for sale on their website.
I can see why executive shaving stopped stocking them, Galco are so unreliable.

Yeah I know who you mean, classic shaving and when/if you take a refund, they will have one for sale on their website.
I can see why executive shaving stopped stocking them, Galco are so unreliable.
I'm not willing to go past the Pont of no return date as far as Paypal are concerned and that's the 10th of March so if nothing by the end of February and I'm giving up and asking for a refund.

I'm not willing to go past the Pont of no return date as far as Paypal are concerned and that's the 10th of March so if nothing by the end of February and I'm giving up and asking for a refund.
What I'm saying is, if you get a refund, keep visiting the website until it goes back up for sale and repurchase. Risky strategy I know, but....
As you may have gathered, I'm in the same boat :mad:

What I'm saying is, if you get a refund, keep visiting the website until it goes back up for sale and repurchase. Risky strategy I know, but....
As you may have gathered, I'm in the same boat :mad:
It was supposed to be in stock in September, that's why I bought it then they said it was on back order, not a good way to do business! There was no mention of it being out of stock, infact it said they had three in stock!
Not a good company to deal with at all.
At one point they even started to ignore my email's! the Cobra was good but no better than my level Two so they have until the end of February and that's it. I will wipe the Cobra from my memory and give my money to a razor manufacturer that can deliver.

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Maseto 24mm ST
Soap: Proraso Green
Razor: Merkur
Blade: Astra SP

IMG_20171222_113035.jpg
Two DE shaves in a row but I'm hoping someone can tell which model this Merkur is.
Shave wise, it feels nice in the hand but it's a bit mild for my liking, three passes (wtg, xtg X 2) for a DFS.

SOTD 20171222.

ztf4Kw8.jpg

Yaqi model R151016-S2.
Pré de Provence.
SSSeygus Extrem SB.
Asco Super Stainless (red/blue wrapper) (4).
Floïd Black.

It was supposed to be in stock in September, that's why I bought it then they said it was on back order, not a good way to do business! There was no mention of it being out of stock, infact it said they had three in stock!
Not a good company to deal with at all.
At one point they even started to ignore my email's! the Cobra was good but no better than my level Two so they have until the end of February and that's it. I will wipe the Cobra from my memory and give my money to a razor manufacturer that can deliver.
Galco, the manufacturers seem to be the real culprits, but I can't seem to find out anything about them other than, they might make hunting accessories.

Back
Top Bottom