SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

SOTD%20Nov%2011%202016_zpseet7j85x.jpg

SOTD
12/11/16
Afternoon gents hope you are all well,
Haven't posted for a week as I've been busy with a newborn baby boy,
Little Louie is doing well as well as Mrs Bates.
Havent really been shaving so it was nice this morning to get up and have a relaxed enjoyable shave, had a few new bits to try out aswell so really enjoyed today's shave.I must say I was pleasantly surprised about the Williams shaving soap, I stuck it into a plastic tub for storage and lathered whilst it was still in the container, let it soak for a few minutes and within no time or effort it had lathered up lovely, for the sake of a couple of pound I was genuinely quite impressed, sure it's no Osp but never the less still as enjoyable.I really enjoy the retro style packaging, it's a nice touch.
Wishing everyone an enjoyable weekend.

Pre: hot shower and bulldog face scrub
Soap: Williams mug shaving soap
Razor: feather ac ss with professional blade
Scent: Fine American blend

free photo hosting
Congratulations to you both, a boy to pass you're shaving gear to, perfect!
Isn't life great, well done. :)

SOTD
12/11/16
Havent really been shaving so it was nice this morning to get up and have a relaxed enjoyable shave, had a few new bits to try out aswell so really enjoyed today's shave.I must say I was pleasantly surprised about the Williams shaving soap, I stuck it into a plastic tub for storage and lathered whilst it was still in the container, let it soak for a few minutes and within no time or effort it had lathered up lovely, for the sake of a couple of pound I was genuinely quite impressed, sure it's no Osp but never the less still as enjoyable.I really enjoy the retro style packaging, it's a nice touch.

free photo hosting

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy.

SOTD
12/11/16

free photo hosting

Congrats. I am out numbered here with two daughters.

@Blademonkey that's like asking me to pick a favourite child! (spitfire)
Yes, that was a little unfair of me but Spitfire is my number one out of the range. :) Although Star Noir, Albion, Baskerville .....no I can't say, they are all equally as good :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom