SOTD : Saturday 11 September to Friday 17 September 2021.

Barbaros TR-2 / Gillette Nacet
Elite Razor 24mm Manchurian White
CBL Fusion X Dragon’s Blood LE & Aftershave

dc2dqfL.jpg

Mon 13 SOTD
Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade Feather ProGuard 3rd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Stirling Executive Man Splash & Frost Drops
Wonderful scent from this soap. The lather is nicely creamy and very slick too...
Shave with this AC razor paired with the blade is the usual silky smooth, comfortable, and efficient 3passes for a mostly bbs finish without any issues. Really good quality shave and would have used this more if not for the expensive blades. Matching aftershave with some frost drops is really something...
20210913_104651.jpg

Monday September 13, 2021
Razor: 1887 Model Star Lather Catcher "The Gem"
Blade: Gem SS
Brush: WW Beehive
Soap: DG Trismegistus
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Terre D'Hermes Splash
Fragrance: Terre D'Hermes EDT
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,041

Trying to use a different SE Single Edge Razor for each day of SEptember and should be able to without any duplications.......I know I'm sick in the head..........
IMG_20210806_144300952.jpgIMG_20210911_160003194_HDR.jpg

Prep: Face wash with Nivea face wash
Pre: None
Razor: Mongoose
Blade: Schick Proline P-30(1)
Brush: Bulldog
S Soap: Yaqi Hypnotic Blue

Another blade and soap for the week to see me through is the Schick proline and Yagi Hypnotic Blue

A return to Schick prolines confirms these are going to be my go to AC blades. Very smooth and comfortable on their first shave unlike their Feather counterparts which need taming with a few shaves until they can deliver such result.

The soap (another Emporium purchase, thanks @Boycie83) lathered very well under the bristles of recent PIF won brush (thanks @pjgh ). It has a subtle scent and performed really well in terms slickness and cushioning. All in all a very good combo for this week.
I shall look forward to the next shaves.

Have a great week everyone!

SOTD.jpg

Last edited:
1EA4DFFE-A758-4344-B9E3-E0420EAF382C.jpeg

Wld West Brushworks Cashmere
Gillette Slim Adjustable (4)
Polsilver Łódź (2)
P&B Coda
Thayer’s Cucumber witch hazel
Pinaud Lime Sec a/s

Been using this soap exclusively for the past week or so, in order to get though it. Nearly there. Refreshing and enjoyable nonetheless.

Enjoy yours gents

Monday September 13, 2021
Razor: 1887 Model Star Lather Catcher "The Gem"
Blade: Gem SS
Brush: WW Beehive
Soap: DG Trismegistus
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Terre D'Hermes Splash
Fragrance: Terre D'Hermes EDT
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,041

Trying to use a different SE Single Edge Razor for each day of SEptember and should be able to without any duplications.......I know I'm sick in the head..........
View attachment 76770View attachment 76771
What a work of art that razor is.

Back
Top Bottom