SOTD: Saturday 11 November - Friday 17 November 2023.

Sexy car Chris, love the colour and those wheels, I wish you well to drive it, enjoy! Just avoid giving it a jump start otherwise you could end up looking like that fella in your ff GIF clip :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Believe it or not there may be a case for jump starting it. The main computer for starting everything comes off a standard 12v battery. If that dies, it won't start. So there is a motorcycle battery in the front storage as a 'just in case'

Bloody fantastic technology for you. Oh and shite designing.

Thursday 16th November

ADCreHe4BwD6r6gO3049ZRNqo_kV_UdofooSrl5lohlDBQJfhgXMYWjEavxHR0ZvzoVkZXPzsiLJhkfhREd-rh-jS4zyP1GwVWwS9ty_kPtHJXvYIIE9jdgRdmLkqIww2DtN7X6x1UES5zNavza-ODJwr8APhQ=w800

Cyril R Salter Shaving Soap & Muhle Silvertip Fibre 23mm
Merkur 37C (2015) & Rapira Platinum Lux (2)
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal (Vintage)

Gawd! That Pinaud is ruddy lovely ... and I say so every time I use it, but it is dwindling now.

Fri 17
Soap & Aftershave Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum & Clubman Sweet Rum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake
Razor & Blade AC Kamisori & Feather ProGuard
Beautiful lather whip-up by the lovely brush. Soap & AS scents complement each other very well.
Enjoyed a great shave with this long-ignored razor and blade combination. Easy and comfortable for a bbs-dfs finish...
20231117_124623.jpg

Warning, warning, warning. This is not my final SOTD for this past week, this is not my final SOTD for this past week.

Oh no no. This is my catch up for my last two shaves in which being useless played a big contribution towards their late arrival. So with no further adieu I give you the shaves themed, 'Voila ici'

20231115_182840.jpg

Reach for the stars - Ever Ready 1912
Reach above your head - GEM
Reach out - AP Shaving big brass 30mm Cashmere
Reach in to the box - Signature Soaps Novus Spice
Jack Reacher - Collegen
Reach in to my underpants - M&S Amber spice

A reach to the back of the cupboard shave with accoutrements which don't really see the light of day. Then again neither do I.

'By jolly it's fucking dark down there'

I always get it in to my head the 1912 is going to shred my face to bits, but in actual use quite a little fluffy kitten. Do find ATG a little daunting, but it does a job and does a mighty fine one at that. My wife does my face ripping for me.

Novus Spice. Just doesn't sit at the top of Signature Soaps tree. It is the scent which just doesn't sing my song. I leave that to the Beaver.

Big brass AP Shaving brush. A real face masher and a potential jaw breaker. Mrs Satanfriendly makes potential a reality.

All in all though a cracking shave and one to make the ladies scream.....and then run away from me.

Have some beaver

20231116_164620.jpg

Big and erect - Stainless Mongoose
Big and sharp - Kai Titan mild
Big and buff - Highlander TSR LE 2023
Big coconuts - Signature Soaps (not so now) Top Secret
Big erection cream - Simple moisturiser
Big Sale - Laboratory Perfumes Gorse

'And she wafted away the smell Satan had left behind, in a very lady like manner'

Just a God shave. Big grin value

Have some more Beaver

SOTD 17-Nov
20231116_142707.jpg
Brush: SBS Boti NC
Soap: SBS Valedictorian
Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: GEM PTFE

Another wonderful shave, still pleased that I picked up Valedictorian, lovely scent. It's still strange using my array of other brushes after a month with the MOAR boar, everything else feels lightweight by comparison.

Decent finish, slightly better yesterday but not by much, smelling good and ready for the day ahead.

Have a grand day all.

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
17/11/23
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Razorock 400 Plissoft Syn
Soap - Stirling Soap co. Sandalwood
Razor - PILS 101 NE Std Matt "Thor's Hammer"
Blade - Gillette Nacet (6) - Shimmed
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - OSP Sandalwood
Wk 46 (7).jpg
Another wonderfully comfortable, close, BBS finish with the Shimmed Nacet, 6 and out for this blade even though it shows no sign of drop off in the PILS.
Enjoy your day all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom