SOTD Saturday 10th to Friday 16th September 2016

yes it's quite a hard soap,a hot water bloom is beneficial for a good lather..it may differ with your water, in the area where i live is very hard.
Yeah...right...so ya think you're so hard your water's the hardest? Well let me just put you right pilgrim (yup I'm in John Wayne mode) the water in my taps is so hard I don't have to freeze it to make ice cubes! (actually I just sort of shape it in a quite artistic way...oh damn...that's just negated all my tough talking hard water shit!)...ok, so a good point then Fox...I'll get my coat (yet again)

Yeah...right...so ya think you're so hard your water's the hardest? Well let me just put you right pilgrim (yup I'm in John Wayne mode) the water in my taps is so hard I don't have to freeze it to make ice cubes! (actually I just sort of shape it in a quite artistic way...oh damn...that's just negated all my tough talking hard water shit!)...ok, so a good point then Fox...I'll get my coat (yet again)
my water is that hard the ice cubes have tattoes..and i don't mean the ones like they have at the Edinburgh tatoo!:D

Kept it simple today - DR Harris Arlignton soap, EJ Muhle synthetic hybrid brush, Chaugne a Orleans razor

060%20Sat%2008%20Sept%202016.jpg

I will never understand why a razor has be without a tail

Saturday AM 2016-09-10

Georgetown Pottery G20 scuttle
Shavemac Butterscotch D01 2-Band Silvertip (26mm/54mm)
Ralph Lauren Safari shaving soap (tallow)
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Triad Brass Aristocrat
Perma-Sharp Super (4)
Ralph Lauren Safari aftershave (vintage)

Another great one. The Shavemac is one of my best brushes for hard soaps like the Safari, an excellent shaving soap. The Triad handle feels better in my hand than nearly every other handle, and the aftershave is also a favorite.
Hv7ligc.jpg

Sat 10th Sept

RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
OSP Bay Rum
PAL Injecto Matic
Schick S/S [ 6 _Japan ]
Alum Rub/ Rinse
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

Today makes up for yesterday with bad blade experience. Quick , smooth and Close. Just as well as up late, and had to be out for Sports Meet, same tomorrow so will choose a safe option.

IMG_0838.jpg

Well how about you try it and make your own mind up, it takes around two weeks to arrive.
I've ordered 5 tins of the stuff...and I will base my view on actually using it but based on comments generally I guess I've put my money where my mouth is. Still interested in your view though..you seemed to agree with Foxy about it being a superb soap..is OSP that much better that it deserves the extra cost?

Back
Top Bottom