Snuff

I just broke my rule and took snuff upstairs. Fortunately, I checked my face in a mirror before coming down again. Clearly, I'd used too much a/s balm and had taken snuff too soon after applying the balm. I looked like I was playing in a zombie movie, my face rotting away outwardly from my nose. Gruesome, man!

Bechet45 said:
I just broke my rule and took snuff upstairs. Fortunately, I checked my face in a mirror before coming down again. Clearly, I'd used too much a/s balm and had taken snuff too soon after applying the balm. I looked like I was playing in a zombie movie, my face rotting away outwardly from my nose. Gruesome, man!

Awww, see now Carl? Introducing the snuff to more of your living space......snuff free till now. Oh I'd guess you can come up with a good reason for your continued freefalling down that particular rabbit hole.......

Better not let Consuela see you with a snootful like you described. That would be no bueno.

Martin

I think I almost have him IDed on Straight Razor Place!
There's a guy there that's always talking injectors down!! "He doth protest to greatly!"

It's very nearly time to open a Kilner jar but I don't have enough 25g tins to empty it (no remainder to dry out). Does anyone have empty tines (of any brand) they don't want. I would like them, please. How many tins have you emptied since the one you sent me, Chris?

Clearly, my fourteen month prediction was way off - I won't make Xmas the way I'm going!! (Have you noticed how early it gets dark these days? Not long till we start seeing Santas about in the supermarkets - oh! and mince pies!!! Not many shopping days left!)

Thanks Carl !! Summer here is just beginning to start and you're already talking about Christmas!![emoji33]
My daughter just finish her 7th Grade classes last week, and is just in her 1st summer activity. An Teen production of Grease. Music Camp, Fencing Camp and Swimming yet to go!
On the snuff side!! Did find a vendor in Germany that would take PayPal. Just received a tin of Viking Spear. Very nice product!!

I found an 'old' 25g tin of Viking Dark and decided to use it rather than break open a Kilner jar of the stuff - an extra tin to help empty the Kilner jar in one go. Boy! oh boy! is it heady stuff from the tin compared to that from the 500g tub I've been using. Does nicotine evaporate or something? It's like starting to use snuff for the first time all over again!

On this evidence, a 500g tub might be a lot cheaper but the kick is reducced. Time to see how it goes with the contents of the first Kilner jar compared to this newly opened tin in a few days time.

The tub was not vacuum sealed as are the tins and I'm betting that's where the difference lies - mind you, I thought the snuff from the tub was kicky enough before breaking the seal on a tin!

Mince pies will be here soon!!

Bechet45 said:
Does anyone have empty tines (of any brand) they don't want. I would like them, please. How many tins have you emptied since the one you sent me, Chris?

ive got one empty tin put away for you carl, and im a week or so away from emptying a second then Ill post them off to you :)

That's my toes well and truly dipped in the snuff pond. Thanks to a generous pif from Bechet45, I've got a good idea what I like.

I like my tappy tin that I bought from Snuffstore and the metal posh bullet is a clever little device.

I like the mentholated snuffs, Ozona President and Poschl's Gletsher Prise are both very pleasant. My favourite however is the one that I wasn't too keen on in the beginning. The J&H Wilson Medicated No99 is the one that I reach for when I want that full on menthol punch in the face. Lovely stuff and it's also readily available from my local tobacconist.

Back
Top Bottom