Shaving Acquisitions March

The last of my birthday bits
PXL_20230306_164037424.jpg
I love Myrsol Plastic Shave and Epsilon Blue Mediterranean does seem like a good likeness to my Floid Blue.
The other bottle sounded like it might be nice.
It smells a bit less complicated than the other two but decent. It's just a shame that so much leaked during transit. The bottle cap was fully tightened and the bottle doesn't appear damaged.

Non-Shaving acquisitions have continued.....
ruMd6gS.jpg

fVpwwJV.jpg

0KrcBQd.png

Deny the mockers - :) - I know where you are coming from. I spent two or three years of my youth working in the woods. Initially for the Forestry Commission then contract. Cutting wind-blown timber - danger but excellent money. The closest I have ever come to dying - and that's up against some pretty stiff competition - was when a butt sprang back at me - I had got the pressure cuts wrong. It took the right ear-defender off my helmet cleanly as it swept past. I got a fright. I've planted a lot of trees too. Much safer. ;) - I.

Deny the mockers - :) - I know where you are coming from. I spent two or three years of my youth working in the woods. Initially for the Forestry Commission then contract. Cutting wind-blown timber - danger but excellent money. The closest I have ever come to dying - and that's up against some pretty stiff competition - was when a butt sprang back at me - I had got the pressure cuts wrong. It took the right ear-defender off my helmet cleanly as it swept past. I got a fright. I've planted a lot of trees too. Much safer. ;) - I.
I'm still gaining experience/learning (y)
A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_91b5iisccEL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UL1500_.jpeg

The Spanish leather is a great one! I remember trying it in newbie box and loved it! Think I’ll need to do some shopping for it soon … thank you for reminding me haha
Yes mate i genuinely think it’s my number 1
i do have another tub but i’ll use the tube up first.
it was @Gairdner that introduced me to it which i thank him for.
apart from being a yam he’s actually all right
( in small doses )
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Genuinely i don’t think there’s much better

View attachment 101820
I love Myrsol Plastic Shave and Epsilon Blue Mediterranean does seem like a good likeness to my Floid Blue.
It smells a bit less complicated than the other two but decent. It's just a shame that so much leaked during transit. The bottle cap was fully tightened and the bottle doesn't appear damaged.
Myrsol plastic is glorious. Did
View attachment 101820
Myrsol Plastic is one of the finest aftershaves I've ever used. I'm guessing you got that bottle from abroad?

Back
Top Bottom