Shaving Acquisitions March

Yes it's a very random store. Although I do go in looking for Ben Sherman shirts and the like, and might browse the soaps and splashes while I'm in, so it does kinda work. Got a pair of Serengeti sunglasses in there once for half what they are on the web generally, although probably a discontinued model, they're my favourite sunnies. But yeah, mostly random shite. Especially the weird selection of pseudo-artisanal food items.
You can pick up bargain clothing there, but usually off the floor.
Also can't stand the smug voice overs they do over the public address. Sounds like Bill Nighy whom I previously had no problem with.

Yes it's a very random store. Although I do go in looking for Ben Sherman shirts and the like, and might browse the soaps and splashes while I'm in, so it does kinda work. Got a pair of Serengeti sunglasses in there once for half what they are on the web generally, although probably a discontinued model, they're my favourite sunnies. But yeah, mostly random shite. Especially the weird selection of pseudo-artisanal food items.

Next time you pick up a Ben Sherman shirt, maybe pick up a bar of lavender soap and some weird pasta.

Don't get a luggage trolley though.

Buying these four items could cause the fabric of existence to collapse.

Writing that, I can't buy DE blades on eBay so maybe it already has.

I think someone already bought those 4 items together.

I blame TKMax for everything.

200 Personna Platinum Chome, a 26mm Titanium fan knot from AP Shave, 250ml Bronnley English Fern cologne, 3 tubes of Peek polish. The aforementioned Tabac stick in ShiteeMax and 50ml Tabac AS from failbay at £6 delivered. A minor foray into Tabac which I’ll probably regret. Shortly, I’ll be closing my fleabay account in utter disgust. Where is the sense in banning razors blades whilst you sell all manner of straight razors, axes, choppers and slashers? Arseholes.

Which version of Tabac shaving stick? Tallow or without.

Nice haul of items though.

26mm Titanium fan knot from AP Shave
That'll be a bit scratchy!

5X896_AS01

4ADAEBD0-A90E-4C55-85BB-8C2DFAB7AF8D.jpegC5F094BC-4875-44CF-AD83-C36AF5A55773.jpeg
The kindness and generosity of people in this community is amazing. I bought the bargain Highlander brush with 24mm boti fan knot, which I love! (@gile its great and can’t wait!) the handle looks and feels great and can’t wait to try the knot as I have a preference for fan knots. I opened the parcel only to find included a barely used fully soap and splash set of Lothur Oregon! They both smell amazing! A very generous gift!

The kindness and generosity of people in this community is amazing. I bought the bargain Highlander brush with 24mm boti fan knot, which I love! (@gile its great and can’t wait!) the handle looks and feels great and can’t wait to try the knot as I have a preference for fan knots. I opened the parcel only to find included a barely used fully soap and splash set of Lothur Oregon! They both smell amazing! A very generous gift!
I'll give my best to make stunning looking one

Back
Top Bottom