Monday

Futur (On 1.5 and 2)
Personna Red (2)
Taylors Lemon & Lime
Mühle Pure
Alum
Trimaran AS
Nivea ASB.

Nice shave. Woke up 5 minutes earlier than normal to go for a 4 pass rather than my normal work day 3 pass - seems to work for me for the moment.

Have a nice Monday guys.

Monday
Bic Sensitive
Semogue 1305
Mitchell's Woolfat
Floid, Blue

My DEs' days are numbered, I reckon.

Saturdays Shave
Semogue 2040HD shaving brush/Merkur Progress with Elios #1/Erasmic with tallow stick/Clinique Cream
P1050005.jpg

Monday
22mm finest badger brush/Arko stick/Merkur Progress with Elios#2/Folid AS suave/Clinique Cream
P1050008.jpg

Monday

Edwin Jagger DE87
NOS 1970 P3 Gillette Super Silver (4)
Vulfix 404 Boadger
MWF
Alum Block
Boots AB
Gibellini AS

I think the Super Silver has come to its end, it didn't seem to be cutting as well as yesterday anyway still got a DFS out of it, tomorrow I will test the EJ87 with a Wilkos special, yes the infamous Laser blade :shock: .

Have a nice and pleasant day Gents.

Tony

Tony_B said:
...tomorrow I will test the EJ87 with a Wilkos special, yes the infamous Laser blade :shock: .
Tony

That sounds brave...If they are the Laser blades from the Wilkinson shop (rather than any other type of Wilkinson Sword Laser blade), i have heard nothing but bad things.....But hey, you may find they are awesome. I'll be very interested to see how you get on. ;)

AJP said:
That sounds brave...If they are the Laser blades from the Wilkinson shop (rather than any other type of Wilkinson Sword Laser blade), i have heard nothing but bad things.....But hey, you may find they are awesome. I'll be very interested to see how you get on. ;)

I used to use these years ago in my Wilkinson Sword and Boots DE's, and they weren't very good, but then I knew nothing about shaving technique ( I hope I do now ).

Monday

1955 US Flare-Tip Superspeed
Shaving Shack Israeli blade
Omega cream
Kent BK4
Alum Block
L'Oreal Men Expert 24hr Hydrating AS Balm

EJ DE89L
Crystal Platinum (2)
Men U Brush
Proraso Pre Shave
Body SHop Maca Root Cream

2 Pass (WTG & XTG) then ATG touch ups (no weepers!!)

Alum (no pain!!!)
Prorase Post Shave

Great Shave...v happy !

Monday evening

Edwin Jagger DE89
Red Persona (2)
Vulfix 2235 Super
Palmolive stick - Face lathered
Alum
Witch Hazel
Boots Freshwood ASB
Roma EDT

Went at it rather harsh tonight, too many passes below the chin to get the awkward bits. Some weepers and a little irritation but not "that" bad, certainly not worse than when I tried hard with a cartridge.

Monday evening.

Prep: Wash face with glycerin soap, lather face massage, hot towel.
Soap: D R Harris Arlington.
Brush: Simpson Colonel Super.
Razor: 5/8ths Wusthof Barber's King.
AS: Thayers Witch Hazel followed by Proraso Balm & Splash.

Attachments

• Wusthof Barber's King SOTD - 1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 69
Tuesday

Edwin Jagger DE87
Laser Super Platinum(1)
Image Boar
Palmolive Stick (milled into a bowl)/Ingrams cream
Alum Block
Nivea Sensitive AB
Pashana AS

I hand stropped the dreaded Laser 8 times each side, loaded it into the EJ87 whipped up a good superlather and let battle take place, the Laser is a workable blade in the EJ I got A CCS+ out of it no weepers no irritation, would I use it again, NO only if I ran out of blades and the shops were closed, they're are much better blades as we know. I only did this as an experiment to see how good the EJ was, tomorrow back to normality (is there such a thing :?: :roll: ).

Have a nice and pleasant day Gents

Tony

Tuesday

Futur (1.5 and 2 for final pass ATG)
Red Personna (3)
Connaught Sweet Orange cream (sample)
Mühle Pure
Alum
Taylors BayRum AS (sample)
Nivea ASB

Not bad. The Taylors AS had literally NO burn whatsoever.

Neo, Neo....where are you? I would like to order a brush.... :D

Have a good day gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom