Shave of the day Saturday 9th Sept - Friday 15th Sept 2017

I love the look of the cobra. I've never had the pleasure to shave with it yet.

I have the cade soap and I share your comments.

Your comment about the shoulder broght back memories. 3 years ago I developed a
excruciating pain on my right shoulder. It got to the point that I lost faith in the medical help. I had a few injections to easy the pain, physio, etc.... then a new physio therapist joined the practice and he was recommended by my GP..... he was right, he helped me to the point I have no pain, unless I do something silly with my arm.

Obviously, I don't know what is the cause of your shoulder pain but I hope you find help too ;)
Thankyou very much indeed for the kind word's, it's totally knackered and am needing a replacement joint but in the meantime I just take hot showers and morphine and get bad tempered! :)

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Vie-Long 13052 Horse
Soap: La Toja Stick
Razor: ER 1914
Blade: Gem Blue Star
View attachment 29050

Great shave from a great razor. Colonial maybe should've took notes on the hexagonal handle.
Loving your 14! What a razor :)

View attachment 29063 Friday (in the Scottish Highlands)

Soap - Cella
Brush - Omega 'Mixed Midget' bodger
Face lather
Razor - Schick Injector E3
Blade - Schick Proline B-20 #1
Post - Cold water and BBA post-shave balm

First use of the Proline blades from Rakuten and very good they are too. The Cella performed well and the Midget wastes no time generating a nice slick protective lather.

The BBA balm is a revelation. Thanks to all you enablers out there!
Welcome to the joys of BBA PSB, you will never go back to anything else, it may seem a little expensive but it's worth every penny and I always have a spare in stock so I never run out! Wonderful stuff! ;-)

View attachment 29057 ~SOTD~ 15th September Friday

I was up early this morning hoping a hot shower would ease my pain in my left shoulder along with some heavy duty pain killers so I thought what the hell I may as well get my shave in now I'm properly hydrated!

Razor....Cobra Classic
Blade....Schick Proline P-20/30
Soap....L' Occitane ~ Cade
Brush....Zennith Boar B-26
Bowl....Little Wren Pottery
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent....Amber Absoloute Tom Ford copy oil from Mr Perfume.

This is my fourth shave with the Cobra that was kindly loanded to me by @culcreuch and I am still loving every moment of it, today's shave didn't let me down and nor am I getting bored by using the same razor day after day, the only other razor that had that kind of hold over me was the Blackland Sabre so this razor has something special going on!
The L' Occtane Cade Sosp was outstanding in both scent and proformance and has one of the best soap dishes ever! :).
Once whipped up to a creamy lather in Little Wren pottery lathering bowl I was ready for another shave from this fab razor and blade combo, it didn't dissapoint at all, yet again I was left BB smooth with little effot and left with not only silky smooth skin but zero irritation .
I applied some BBA PSB not because my skin needed it because of the shave but the cooler weather is almost on top of us and I do like to take care of my skin especaly during the colder months.
I finnished with a light application of the wonderful Amber Absolute perfume oil and I am looking and smelling great! :)

Wishing you all a fab Friday but let's be carefull out there people whatever you're doing........:)

I hope you get some relief from the pain Paul.

I can empathize. I have chronic pain in my back (L3-5). Physical therapy and acupuncture have helped me manage the pain in the hopes of postponing surgery as long as possible.
Yeah like I said I shouldn't moan because there are people in worse States than me! , gets me up nice and early most mornings for a interruption free shave so a silver lining! :)

Back
Top Bottom