Shave of the day Saturday 19th August-Friday 25th August 2017

If you see one even in the USA as long as they ship using the Global Shipping Program at least you know it's all paid up front so don't write off the US. I will keep a look out for you and let you know if something comes along at a decent price including shipping. P.
Thank you Paul.
That is very decent of you sir.

I would love to get my hands on one of them..:)

Fantastic news regarding your grand daughter, good for her. :)
Congratulations on a great setup but I think your grand daughter needs the credit here.
You must be an extremely proud Grand father for having such a talented young lady. :)
Well done...
Thanks very much. We are extremely proud of her performance.

Razor: Timeless Titanium OC Scalloped 0.95
Blade: Astra Platinum (7)
Brush: H.L. Thater Funf TSN LE Butterscotch Beehive 5th Anniversary 2 Band
Soap: Oleo Pucker
A/S: Myrsol Aqua de Limon

View attachment 28211

Amazing day in Sterling Scotland at the Cowal Highland Gathering Highland Dance Championships for our grand daughter. She got first in her age category and first in the Premier Division.

View attachment 28212

Job well done - she triumphed in Stirling - you must be proud of her. And a blue sky behind! The Jock Gods were indeed aligned. yours - I.

View attachment 28211

Amazing day in Sterling Scotland at the Cowal Highland Gathering Highland Dance Championships for our grand daughter. She got first in her age category and first in the Premier Division.

View attachment 28212
That girl with the clipboard looks quite good too lol.
Great news buddy all round.

As we say in the Scot's vernacular - 'she's a bonny lass' - talented also obviously - I hope she enjoys the rest of her trip and gets to meet up with long lost family members. yours - I.
Thanks, as a side note she wanted to get some new dance shoes and went to a shoe/cobbler store. They didn't have what she wanted so the owner said he would make them for her. He went to work right away and both her and my daughter where amazed at the skill he displayed in making the shoes. Turns out he has been making these Dance shoes since he was 18, he is 64 now.

Thanks, as a side note she wanted to get some new dance shoes and went to a shoe/cobbler store. They didn't have what she wanted so the owner said he would make them for her. He went to work right away and both her and my daughter where amazed at the skill he displayed in making the shoes. Turns out he has been making these Dance shoes since he was 18, he is 64 now.

Artisans are always good - something to be valued - wherever you find them and whatever they do? yours - I.

View attachment 28211

View attachment 28212
Glad to hear you and your family are having a great, and also a successful holiday over here.
Your granddaughter will remember this for the rest of her life.
Well done :)

untitled%201%20of%201-26_zpsgxmhdmd2.jpg

TIMELESS Ti/VOSKHOD :: MASETO :: BEAVER WOODWRIGHT :: SCOOP AS

image.jpg
~SOTD~ 20th August Sunday

Prep....Shower~Olive oil soap
Razor....Gillette Slim 1965 ( Birth Year )
Blade....Polsilver Stainless (lodz factory Poland NOS)
Soap.....La Savonniere du Moulin
Brush.....Razorock silvertip synthetic
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent....English Lavender Cologne ~ The Norfolk Lavendar Co

My shave today was with a recent purchase the Gillette Slim adjustabal of 1965 vintage like myself. With thanks to @Far Cry Toff for tracking one down for me, cheers Chris :)

Using one of my favourite soaps La Savonniere du Moulin I face lathered, something I've been doing a fair bit of since getting into these Razorock Synthetics and quite enjoying it as a change to bowl lathering, a thick creamy lather was produced and I was ready for my first shave with the Slim.

Not wishing to take any chances I set it to five and proceed to remove with ease my stubble to leave myself clean shaven and having enjoyed using a DE razor which I have not done in quite some while as I'm an SE shaver mostly now but it's nice to get a DE out once in a while, a little BBA PS Balm and I was well shaved and looking good.

My scent today was a lovely light English lavender Cologne from the Norfork Lavender Co, just perfect......

Wishing you all a relaxing Sunday.........:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom