Secret Santa

Re: RE: Secret Santa

soapalchemist said:
Nothing here yet; I thought it might be at the sorting office, but no, that was Himalyan bath salt which I picked up today.
But that's all good, because if it hasn't already been posted, I can tell my lucky SS that what I really want is for Santa to come round late Christmas eve while I'm asleep, and rebuild the garage so I can use it for soapy things. Simples!:icon_lol:

You don't want much then. :D:D

I received mine today; 4 gift wrapped packages!!! What a nice SS! They're quite rattly, so possibly a broken garage conversion.:icon_lol: Once I get the tree sorted this week, they'll take pride of place.

cubert said:
And it's here, all the way from distant shores.

Well, maybe it's from Johnus over in New Yawk. I guess he won't mind me saying he was my Santa last year, and I told him repeatedly how pleased I was by the gift he gave me. I hope for your sake it's the same thing he got me, figuring that he's the guy of course.

Martin

Oh.....heh, I forgot to mention the thoughtful gift. Yeah, he likes Derby blades and sent me out 10,000. So if that package is nice and light (to save on shipping).......well, I hope you enjoy those lovely blades.

I received what I suspect is my secret Santa parcel today, in an amazon box. Many thanks to the Prof for organising it and to Secret Santa :)

Back
Top Bottom