Secret Santa

Whoo hoo! I got coffee from Monmouth, both reg and espresso beans, thank you very nice Secret Santa!!! :D :D

Espresso blend:
MONMOUTH ESPRESSO
Toasted almonds with smooth body and balanced fruity acidity
We currently use Fazenda Santa Inês (Brasil) as the base of the espresso, adding Café Vereda Palestina (Colombia) for high notes and complexity and Finca Las Nubes (Guatemala) for cocoa notes.
Espresso-Pouring.jpg

I've got very found memories of Ethiopian coffee and I'm going to french press this one:
Kebel_Dumerso_Labels.jpg

Hiya,

Got two soaps from Secret Santa, both of which were great choices. I had just recently tossed the remaining chunk of MFW because it was too small, and received a Kent soap this morning.

The other soap is the hard lavender version made by Toots. I know her stuff performs really well, and I think this is gonna be used this morning.

Very good gifts that I'm going to enjoy. Thanks to the secret sender and to Martin for dealing with the logistics of this event.

Martin

Opened my secret santa Wooho Some of Professor Blighty's Bespoke Shaving Soap
(Endymion) and some of his Balsam. Thank you my secret santa you've made my christmas day perfect :heart:

christmasshave.jpg

Afternoon All,

Many thanks to my Secret Santa for a lovely set, a Christmas Soap from our finest Nanna's Silly Soap and a Citrus Zinger shaving soap.
Absolutely awesome, I cannot wait to try them.

Merry Christmas too everyone.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Cheers also to Martin, your time and efforts are appreciated.

thanks to my secret santa
omega brush
arko soap
selection of blades
mekur razor
well chuffed
thanks very much to martin as well
sorry no pucs as iam a bit pickled
merry christmas everybody

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

I went to open mine yesterday only to discover I had left it at work where it was delivered. Fortunately we will be passing by on our way to in-laws this afternoon, so I should be able to report back later.

Looks like some of you got some very nice gifts, can't wait to get mine opened.

UPDATE
It turns out I hadn't left it at work after-all, I wrongly assumed I had as I couldn't find it. SWMBO had found it in the boot of the car and moved it into the house without telling me.
Three nice soaps from Sea Hag, jus4u and Williams as well as a mug that came with the Sea Hag soap. Many thanks to one of our American participants, looking forward to trying one of them out shortly. Most likely the Williams as I have read so many contrasting views on it, seems to be a love/hate relationship with it but just needs the right amount of water to get it right

Thanks again to everyone involved and especially to Martin for organising.

8309248805_07cd2bcabe_q.jpg
[/url] Untitled by 7425ab2e4d931da116db1192eb9afb7c, on Flickr[/img]

My santa sent me some lovely trumper limes shaving cream which is great stuff, and a bottle of prossaro which i hope is aftershave balm as that is what i used it for yesterday
smells great.
Santa also included a magazine from executive shaving which was quite a good read.
Thanks santa and to every body who helps make this happen :heart:

Thanks very much to my secret Santa, I got a great selection of creams that I've not tried before, a couple of pucks of un-named soaps that smell nice. A very nice AS splash, a huge selection of blades and a 1912 SE.

I look forward to working my way through this lot, thanks again Santa.

Many thanks to my Secret Santa who sent me a selection of Cornish goodies; salt, shortbread, dipping spice and tea. Tea and salt in use, shortbread already consumed.
Thanks again to Martain for organising this.

I've used the Ethiopian brew coffee beans a couple of times now (french press) and it's extremely nice - lots fruit flavors and I most often don't taste things like that, I can taste if it's good, but this was very pronounced and with tons of caffeine that made me
needcoffee.gif

Cheers Martin, very nice and decent to arrange this!!

A Golden Christmas!

Wowser! :icon_razz: A superb Nanny's French Lavender shaving soap in an elegant tin, and a bar of 24ct Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh soap - with real 24ct Gold! Doesn't get any classier! Thanks a bundle!

Back
Top Bottom