Secret Santa

IMAG0248.jpg

Just sent this exclusive razor stand off to a lucky recipient.

And if you do get it it wasn't me who sent it ok

Mum's the word ;)

Mines Arrived.

I haven't opened it but I've been working next door to the Diamond light synchrotron. I might ask the boys next door to shine a very bright light on it to see whats inside in exchange for chips, sugar and Coffee.

:)

Mine's just arrived :icon_razz: so thank you very much secret santa and also Martin for organising this again.

I really pity the poor sod who got me, but a nice heavy parcel it is, with several items in it from what I can tell. As much as I want to open it, it's going under the tree for the big day.

Jamies said:
Mine's just arrived :icon_razz: so thank you very much secret santa and also Martin for organising this again.

I really pity the poor sod who got me, but a nice heavy parcel it is, with several items in it from what I can tell. As much as I want to open it, it's going under the tree for the big day.
LOL just hope it's not Big.Dave's house brick:s

my secret santa was waiting for me when i returned home after 3 weeks on the road
once again cheers martin
posted mine last week
1st class elf delivery much cheaper than the post office
hope he can reach the letter box

Or lazy buggers like me............:dodgy::icon_razz:

Mine arrived in a plain brown box with TSR written on it.........but I missed the TSR and opened it........never mind I have wrapped it in Christmas paper and with the way my mind works I will have forgotten what it is by Christmas day..........:angel:

So thank you very much to my secret sanata and Martin for organising this.

Nothing here yet; I thought it might be at the sorting office, but no, that was Himalyan bath salt which I picked up today.
But that's all good, because if it hasn't already been posted, I can tell my lucky SS that what I really want is for Santa to come round late Christmas eve while I'm asleep, and rebuild the garage so I can use it for soapy things. Simples!:icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom